Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
The thing is different. According to dsp wrapper, even blitting 2 images cause the bug i reported (i've done several tests). So the things are two:

- Sunshell without any kind of U.I. (no images)
- Waiting for dsp service wrapper (possible) update.

And no, i have no time to waste on a crap version of Sunshell without most of its features.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you're against fixing features until the code gets fixed to support them. That's fine. But what about adding features? For instance the file browser could do with a couple improvements. I would like to mark multiple files for copying/moving/etc. And quick scroll with left/right would be nice.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
So you're against fixing features until the code gets fixed to support them. That's fine. But what about adding features? For instance the file browser could do with a couple improvements. I would like to mark multiple files for copying/moving/etc. And quick scroll with left/right would be nice.

I'm not going to work on Sunshell until a stable version of ctrulib will be dispatched. I don't want to release an homebrew and then read 2546753 messages for RANDOMTHING not working.

Reactions: ihaveahax

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
sorry for the noob question

i put the 2 files
Sunshell.smdh and Sunshell.3dsx in the 3ds folder and run the homebrew using cubic ninja hax
but the screen is black

Monstreboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

I've got the same problem , blackscreen :(
The last time i used the SG's installer but i delete it ...

I read the readme and the main dir is good, i've placed the 2 files where it's possible but blackscreen too..

Somebody can make screenshots of the files please ? ^^

Thanks =)

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to set up sunshell on a 3ds identical to mine, I followed the readme to the letter, but every time I launch it, it black screens. I even tried copying the working setup from mine to this one, same results. Anyone know what to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why does Psi have PMS?