Country
Hungary
stepedit
Step Count Tweaker
v1.1.0
Features
  • Increase/Decrease step counter for current hour
FAQ:
  • Q: The number on screen shows something different that my 3DS Menu shows.
  • A: With stepedit, you can set the current hour's steps, and that number will be displayed in the app.
  • Q: Why can't I go below zero?
  • A: The counter doesn't support signed integers. Walking backwards doesn't count as -1 step anyways.
  • Q: I have over 100 steps, but I don't have my play coins! Why is that?
  • A: Steps get redeemed every midnight, so if you want to receive your play coins, you need to wait until the next day, or set the date to the next day.
[build] - [source]

Last edited by mogery,

Pixiuchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The original download link seems to be broken, and I assume that some people would find this little tool useful (as I do). I could only find two download links (one of which I uploaded myself a few years back (crediting the original creator), the other is a German site that feels sketch but the download is legit), the former isn't very easy to find and the latter I can see people not being able to find the download.

I am posting to upload the .zip file of the app so that people don't have to look around (assuming they can be bothered to scroll down...), hopefully pleasing a few people. Quite odd that a Newbie can't post links but are able to upload files, but okay...

My apologies for bumping such an old thread. I just want others to be able to use this tool as well because, honestly, this tool saves my life as a speedrunner of a certain game lol.

If this is against the TOS (I did read it and could not find anything signifying this is against the rules, aside the bumping, but a sacrifice will have to be made there), please do tell me. If the original creator of the app wants me to take down the download (assuming they see this), I will comply.

Edit: Completely off-topic but just noticed that tomorrow I'll be a year old on this site. Guess I'm gonna post once a year? Lol.

Attachments

• stepedit.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 294
Last edited by Pixiuchu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi