ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

killer-chan

Trophies
XP
Country
hi i made an account to ask if anyone else has noticed this or if i did something wrong?
i edited my map and changed all the locations of every building and pwp to make it how i like then when bunny day came around there was no npc, same with other holidays with isabelle.... :( i fear i have no way to get them to spawn near my moved town tree and they dont spawn anywhere in town.... D: plz halp?

CreepienssXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having quite a few issues trying to get this whole exploit to work. I am using an original DS with a 4GB SD Card and version 9.4.0-21U. I have been trying to do the save backup but the mori.bin file is not in my SD Card, do I need to have the lt-*.bin files in my SD Card? Also, where do you even get those files, I cannot find them at all. And last but not least, as soon as I put the files in my SD Card and backup my save I just scan these codes and they'll most likely work? And are set into stone when I save and quit? Thanks :)

JoJodude

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having quite a few issues trying to get this whole exploit to work. I am using an original DS with a 4GB SD Card and version 9.4.0-21U. I have been trying to do the save backup but the mori.bin file is not in my SD Card, do I need to have the lt-*.bin files in my SD Card? Also, where do you even get those files, I cannot find them at all. And last but not least, as soon as I put the files in my SD Card and backup my save I just scan these codes and they'll most likely work? And are set into stone when I save and quit? Thanks :)

You need a 3ds. and New leaf

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Scroll down to the end of the post to find an attachment with the lt-* files. Put them on the root of your SD card and try again.
(FOR GOD'S SAKE, READ THE OP)

Reactions: Deleted User

Brewzip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Using the backup script 5 seconds after the villager exit the town at startup, i get a red screen.
The file called mori.db is generated (the size is exactly 1MiB), and Marc Max editor don't allow that save editing.
I'm using a legal CIA from the eShop, but I'm forced to start it via rxTools EmuNAND 9.2, because I have unlinked my NANDs.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Using the backup script 5 seconds after the villager exit the town at startup, i get a red screen.
The file called mori.db is generated (the size is exactly 1MiB), and Marc Max editor don't allow that save editing.
I'm using a legal CIA from the eShop, but I'm forced to start it via rxTools EmuNAND 9.2, because I have unlinked my NANDs.

I' can't read mori.db too.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
I' can't read mori.db too.
It's supposed to be a mori.bin and it's 1.8 MB. The mori.bin is just a RAM dump, but "trimmed" to include just the town info. I had issues the first time backing up my town, but I just grabbed a mori.bin that one of my friends made, made a RAM dump and trimmed it according to my friend's mori.bin. It's not supposed to work with Marc Max's editor because it's 1.8 MB and includes more info about the town.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Getting red screen for lf-saveout.bin...

2DS running 8.1E
Physical card (normally played on N3DS, so spotpass and streetpass are off)
Clearing history/cookies doesn't help

Necrojinsei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have read through the thread and I know of the method to reset a cartridge, but I'm apparently unable to do so. I was attempting to put a door from the city into my town, saved, and restarted, but now I can no longer start my game. I attempted to reset the cartridge like instructed, but I am having problems. I hold ABXY on the home menu, my game starts with the little train icon, and though holding the buttons it sends me to the home menu saying error restarting system. I attempted this on both a new and old 3ds, and in addition with and without an sd on both consoles. Any advice?

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
How exactly do I reset the browser settings? What setting menu the system settings or the browser settings?

Are you serious...

you know there's this brilliant website called google, right?
I mean, there's also the nintendo instruction manual which you should have digitally on your 3ds.. There's also the official nintendo website

need I go on?

BlueTeacup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm having an issue with the building seeder, it used to work and now it doesn't? I've double checked I'm using the correct item ID, (fountain PWP). I've tried resetting my browser settings, I've tried time travelling, I've tried different pwps, I've tried everything I could, why is it not working?

OriginEarth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I'm not going to bother you and ask the question "can you please make a new version for 9.6?" and be annoying or anything.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any other acnl hacks like these that have come out for 9.6.0-24U...

OriginEarth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm having an issue with the building seeder, it used to work and now it doesn't? I've double checked I'm using the correct item ID, (fountain PWP). I've tried resetting my browser settings, I've tried time travelling, I've tried different pwps, I've tried everything I could, why is it not working?

How long ago did you use it? A new update came out not too long ago that blocks the ability to do these hacks.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I'm not going to bother you and ask the question "can you please make a new version for 9.6?" and be annoying or anything.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any other acnl hacks like these that have come out for 9.6.0-24U...

9.6 blocks it all. the only thing you can do that relates to the word hack is run ds flashcards. so, you can use aibos wild world tool to hack animal crossing wild wo r ld for the original ds. short answer is no, eventually maybe. with a new way to dump and inject

OriginEarth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9.6 blocks it all. the only thing you can do that relates to the word hack is run ds flashcards. so, you can use aibos wild world tool to hack animal crossing wild wo r ld for the original ds. short answer is no, eventually maybe. with a new way to dump and inject

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of...I'm currently trying to find people near me who have a 3ds below 9.5 haha. Thanks anyway :)

diegeige

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, thanks for the amazing effort and results to help us with the topic related to this thread. I'm a total newbie and can't understand half of the things posted here. However, I'm reading all the posts. Now, I have an issue that I've looking around and didn't find and answer to: how to upgrade to the desired firmware.
I usually don't update my 3ds xl (to be honest, I forget to do so) and the firmware version I have is 7.1.0-16U. I guess is a little bit outdated. Now, to start trying some of the process mentioned in this thread, I need a firmware near 9x that won't exceed the before mentioned version 9.5.0-22. This is my question:

Is there any way to update my 3ds xl to such version?

I know there is no way to downgrade (I have that point clear), that is why I am not upgrading throw the system settings method.

Again, I really appreciate such a topic for I am learning a lot (even tho I don't understand half of it). I do still have the curiosity of learning what is sysnand and such terms.

Thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o