[Release] sonyMC resigner /ONLY ENSO/

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by SKGleba, Jul 29, 2017.

1. SKGleba
    OP

SKGleba O ja pierdole!

Nov 11, 2016
    Poland
    Warsaw
    swmc - for switching mcards psvita<->pstv
    idresign - to resign foreign cards
    swmcl - same as idresign (but needs ur0:mcids/id.dat) but you bypass DB rebuild (and you can use to switch btween consoles)

Last edited by SKGleba, Nov 22, 2017
    chronoss likes this.
  2. Pineconex10

Pineconex10 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    I'm a little confused. So if I want to install swmcl.self to switch memory cards between my Phat vita and Slim, do I still install idresign.self? And do I add a line like this? "- spawnwait ur0:tai/swmcl.self" after the idresign.self line? I tried installing swmcl.self by itself by the above command but I got stuck in bootloop and had to use safemode to recover.
    Thanks for your hard work.

Last edited by Pineconex10, Dec 9, 2017
  3. SKGleba
    OP

SKGleba O ja pierdole!

Nov 11, 2016
    Poland
    Warsaw
    No, swmcl is standalone, no need for idresign
    and line :
    "- spawnwait ur0:tai/swmcl.self"
    or (it may boot faster ):
    "- spawn ur0:tai/swmcl.self"
    + remember that for swmcl you must have id.dat in ur0:mcids/

4. Pineconex10

Pineconex10 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    That's probably what got me stuck in the bootloop because I forgot to drag the id.dat from ux0 into ur0.
    Thanks again!

SKGleba likes this.
  5. vonknall

vonknall Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2019
    Sweden
    I'm looking for "swmcl.self" but the mega links are dead, if someone has it and can upload it again then that would be much appreciated.
    I do not see it on SKGleba's github and have not found any replacement "plugin" for it either. Does anyone know of any?

"- spawnwait ur0:tai/swmcl.self" seems to be exactly what I need in order to introduce a boot delay and to prevent database update from occurring when booting my PSTV/VitaTV with a HDD as ux0 (enso on 3.60).
    [with "id.dat" in ur0:mcids and where "id.dat" has been generated "once" from the content which is on my USB HDD]

I'm using ur0:tai/usbmc.skprx
    [and I only have my tai folder on ur0 and nowhere else]

This is what is currently occurring in my situation:
    1. I power on my USB connected HDD and then start my VitaTV, once booted the HDD is not detected and the internal memory is detected as ux0. This always happens when powering on the VitaTV, regardless if I wait longer to power on the VitaTV after having connected the power supply for my external HDD (that is always connected to the VitaTV via USB).
    2. I now reboot the VitaTV via "Reboot Device" in "HENkaku Settings" - at this point the HDD is "fully alive" and the "Updating database..." starts which takes several minutes (so time for at least two cups of coffee here)
    3. Once db update has completed then my HDD is detected as ux0 as should be and all is fine.
    4. I shut down my VitaTV once "real life calls me back to reality"
    5. Later if I want to start up my VitaTV again then step 1-4 repeats (happy times ;)

my dear "swmcl.self" where art thou?

Last edited by vonknall, Oct 21, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted