This is an unofficial port that I made to run the games without the need for vWii, straight from the gamepad and with touch.
It works perfectly with Aroma, I haven't tested the rpx.
I am grateful to anyone who can test and help collaborate. It's my first time making homebrews.
https://github.com/Rrhapsod/scummvm-wiiu
A community-developed, native ScummVM port for Nintendo Wii U running Aroma.Launch ScummVM directly from the Wii U Menu and play using the GamePadtouchscreen or the analog stick and buttons. No RetroArch required.
This is an unofficial, experimental port, not an official ScummVM release.Version 0.6.0 includes SCUMM v0–v6, Mohawk,Blade Runner and Groovie, not every engine supported by desktop ScummVM.Earlier packages included only SCUMM v0–v6. Games and MT-32 ROMs are not included.
The port version is separate from the upstream ScummVM version shown in thelauncher. See the 0.6.0 release notesfor packages, the renderer memory fix, controls and validation details.
Downloads ·Report a Wii U issue ·Upstream ScummVM README
I have tested only in Aroma environment.
It works perfectly with Aroma, I haven't tested the rpx.
I am grateful to anyone who can test and help collaborate. It's my first time making homebrews.
https://github.com/Rrhapsod/scummvm-wiiu
A community-developed, native ScummVM port for Nintendo Wii U running Aroma.Launch ScummVM directly from the Wii U Menu and play using the GamePadtouchscreen or the analog stick and buttons. No RetroArch required.
This is an unofficial, experimental port, not an official ScummVM release.Version 0.6.0 includes SCUMM v0–v6, Mohawk,Blade Runner and Groovie, not every engine supported by desktop ScummVM.Earlier packages included only SCUMM v0–v6. Games and MT-32 ROMs are not included.
The port version is separate from the upstream ScummVM version shown in thelauncher. See the 0.6.0 release notesfor packages, the renderer memory fix, controls and validation details.
Downloads ·Report a Wii U issue ·Upstream ScummVM README
Features
- Native Wii U application packaged as ScummVM.wuhb for Aroma.
- ScummVM name and icon on the Wii U Menu.
- Standard ScummVM launcher, with video output on the TV and GamePad.
- Touchscreen pointer control, including tap-to-click.
- Analog-stick pointer control with physical left/right mouse buttons.
- Native Wii U on-screen keyboard for text entry and save descriptions.
- Audio playback through the existing SDL mixer backend.
- MP3 decoding (libmad) and integrated MT-32 emulation, both tested on my Wii U.
- Game data browsing, configuration and save files on the SD card.
- SDL2-based backend; no Libretro frontend or RetroArch dependency.
- Corrected renderer texture cleanup for repeated game/launcher transitions;I confirmed that this fix resolved the repeated-exit freeze on my Wii U.
I have tested only in Aroma environment.
Last edited by Rrhapsody,











