1. Cooper_W_489

Cooper_W_489 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    idk if these have been tested, but "play with the teletubbies" and "arthur ready to race" both work on default settings, in .PBP format

2. urgutz

urgutz Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I’ve read through the entire thread, and there doesn’t seem to be a definitive answer, but I’m still struggling to get the actual game to open. I converted Xenogears into a .pbp file, using like 6 different websites for the .bin file, but for some reason the game still gives me the arm11 error/ splash screen crash. I‘ve also tried playing suikoden, but I get an arm11 error with this as well. I’ve used the two converters that were compatible with multiple disks, but they both give me the same result. I followed a YouTube video, wherein someone went through the process of converting their Xenogears game into a .pbp, and then using the forwarder, and his game ended up opening and working fine, so I’m honestly not sure what I’m doing wrong. I’ve tried adding a bios, but once again; I got the same results. I tried turning off the arm11 error in the Luma menu, but still got no luck with opening the game. I’m completely out of ideas. I’m currently using a Homebrewed New 3ds XL (Luma). I also added an image of the arm11 error that I’m getting. Thanks in advance for anybody willing to help!

Attached Files:

3. Tylar

Tylar Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    have you tried using a pbp found online, and not converted yourself? that might make the difference

4. Ichigo-Bankai

Ichigo-Bankai Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    kingdom hearts for the ds is a nice game.. should try it out :P

Glads likes this.
  5. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    Just wondering. Are the savefiles this program creates, are they able to be renamed and transfered to say the WiiSX program or the PC app?

6. RandomMan25XX

RandomMan25XX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Are there any plans to update this to use the latest version of the pcsx-rearmed core?

7. AlexPV

AlexPV Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    Could someone help me to configure Suikoden 2? I have some issues avoiding slowdowns in combat. (with vsync activated).

8. NanashiFinal13

NanashiFinal13 GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    What config you use?

9. AlexPV

AlexPV Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    Safe configuration with vsync activated. PSX CPU Clock 37.

The game works quite well but the main problem is when there are fights in a large number of people. There are significant fps drops and also when special attacks are made.

10. havocdrake

havocdrake Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    we need updated forwarder...

11. pbiernik

pbiernik Member
    Newcomer

Argentina
    The save in Castlevania Symphony of the Night does not work correctly. The save slot cannot be loaded.

Last edited by pbiernik, Aug 16, 2020
  12. NanashiFinal13

Argentina
    Try with this:
    PSX CPU Clock: 50
    Sound Interpolation: Off
    Asumme GTE Regs Unneeeded: On
    Async CD Accesss: On

If you still have problems after that, you will need to turn off vsync. On most of my injections, i turned off and games play fine.

13. NanashiFinal13

Argentina
    Hi @Sakitoshi , it would be possible to include an option to have a custom banner image different from the icon image like on NSUI? And other option to customize the bgm psone sound? Till now i mange to replace the psone sound using other sounds converted to wav and remame it on the ps1 assets folder, but it will be cool to have an option for that.

14. NanashiFinal13

Argentina
    Also, there s a problem with CHD and forwarder 1.7.5, it kicks you back to home menu. There s any fix for this?

15. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Founder of Woolooism

United States
    If you're still having this error, try using DSP1. The 'data abort' part seems to be common among people who don't have their DSP dump.

Edit: never mind. The error I quoted only happens within ARM9, but this one is ARM11.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is there a way to make our own forwarders using the latest RetroArch? The rewrite works so much better than the version this was last made wiith.

Last edited by MarcusCarter, Aug 22, 2020
  16. The Frenchman

The Frenchman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    When I try to boot my game on the 3DS it just comes back to the menu. Is it because it's a protected PBP? and then I should use an SDI (what is an SDI? lol)

I'm tryign to make MGS for my 3ds and I made this cool banner and icon.

Tried with different options and a BIOS file and now it blackscreens... :(

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Just edit the image entirely in the assets ps1 folder upload_2020-8-22_13-28-52.png

Last edited by The Frenchman, Aug 22, 2020
  17. NanashiFinal13

Argentina
    That i just what im doing, but if its not much to ask, i would like an option for do this. Also my request was for the developer of the tool, not you.

18. The Frenchman

Canada
    if you want to simply talk to him, PM him, this is a message board, don't be a rude towards people who want to help.

Last edited by The Frenchman, Aug 22, 2020
  19. NanashiFinal13

Argentina
    Thanks for your "brilliant idea". This is a message board, but the message was for other person than you. If you read my previous messages, you know that i know that the assets can be replaced, so you not helping at all. Im not being rude, im being honest. And i say this again: the message was a sugestion of the creator of this tool.

Of course, because its message board you can reply to my message, but you do not help, because i was asking if the autor of the tool can add an automated way to do that.

Last edited by NanashiFinal13, Aug 22, 2020
  20. The Frenchman

Canada
    Sure having it as part of the program is easier, a good suggestion also, but keep in mind you're not the only one using it and having the same "issues" so if anyone reads the thread they,ll also beneficiate from our messages, you know?

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], Forwarder, Creator