ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it seem logic, maybe I can try with my OR cartridge (because I use digital version) with fresh update file installed. I'll say if it work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it workimg with not modified patch, but I discover that we can encounter wild egg
Jup, its after the normal pokemon, after the eggs there is an egg missingno bulbasour, and after this, there are more missingno bulbasours :)

outofspace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should not do much before you select a cheat(only some menu stuff, from the official cheat menu template), so unless you are using some additional plugins, which are also running while this plugin runs, there should be no problem.
Have you also redownloaded the plugin, maybe you download got corrupted.
It would be nice if this were simple :(. I re-downloaded the cheat.plg multiple times, also tried on another SD card with rx tools 9.5 emunand to use the official ntr 3.2 and same issue on all 4 games. Maybe it is because I am using N3DS? are you guys using O3DS or N3DS?

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would be nice if this were simple :(. I re-downloaded the cheat.plg multiple times, also tried on another SD card with rx tools 9.5 emunand to use the official ntr 3.2 and same issue on all 4 games. Maybe it is because I am using N3DS? are you guys using O3DS or N3DS?
I am on old3ds, you have latest update of game? or use not modified encounter rom?

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm using it on my n3DS. The official ntr should also support 10.5, if you are using the 10.2 Firm. Unless you are using any other plugin, that maybe is incompatible with my plugin, I have no Idea, what could cause it.

outofspace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
restart 3ds? it work for me since you can run only 1 game when NTR CFW is launched
Restarted 3DS dozens of times considering I have tried out all combinations. You can only run 1 game with NTR is a bug with 3.3, 3.2 does not have this problem. I already mentioned that cheat work for my other games including Pokemon Randomize by KazoWAR which according to OP is the base for this plugin. Hopefully someone with a N3DS can confirm same issue.

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Restarted 3DS dozens of times considering I have tried out all combinations. You can only run 1 game with NTR is a bug with 3.3, 3.2 does not have this problem. I already mentioned that cheat work for my other games including Pokemon Randomize by KazoWAR which according to OP is the base for this plugin. Hopefully someone with a N3DS can confirm same issue.
interesting to know, well I test this plugin with kazowar randomizer and it not worked, so I remove kazowar pluging and it work, maybe you have other plugin in your game folder (but I assume that you don't)

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I fired this up and it works beautifully, but I am getting a an error if I try to trade any pokemon over the internet that indicates one of them can't be traded. Further experiments are in order, but I'm wondering what might be the cause since the pokemon are being caught "in the wild", rather than hacked...

EDIT: I did a local trade without issue, then tried to trade back via internet and the error occurred on the other console (Keldeo is the subject of trade). I will try again later using a common pokemon...

Last edited by 3DSPoet,

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I fired this up and it works beautifully, but I am getting a an error if I try to trade any pokemon over the internet that indicates one of them can't be traded. Further experiments are in order, but I'm wondering what might be the cause since the pokemon are being caught "in the wild", rather than hacked...
it depend the level, wich pokemon is and the ability that the pokemon have

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
maybe they are checking the place you got them. Have you enabled the level modifier?

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Just used the first option, but it IS a legendary (Keldeo). Seems odd that the local trade goes through, but the online one does not....you'd think the game would check the same either way.

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so that's the snag? I'll experiment with some common pokemon later and report back ^_^

Edit: Would it be possible to trigger the Wonder Gift things via NTR? You know, where you talk to the nice lady and she gives you stuff? :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.