ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

AdiKins

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

Shiny egg hatching is working. But only for those same region pokemon, like a JPN Ditto and a JPN charizard. Just use the same region to get the shiny pokemon, and don't forget to change route.

Thanks to Nba_Yoh for this great cheat! :)

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi All,

Shiny egg hatching is working. But only for those same region pokemon, like a JPN Ditto and a JPN charizard. Just use the same region to get the shiny pokemon, and don't forget to change route.

Thanks to Nba_Yoh for this great cheat! :)

That makes sense.

Basically Masada method uses different calls or offsets from what Nba_yoh programmed,
Hence why it may not have worked!

Reactions: RustInPeace

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone make this working om version 1.0 ORAS because I want to use it for Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire or explain how to?

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah unless theres another one I dont know about i got it from the thread "
[UpdatePatchHacked] Patchs in CIA for Pokemon NeoXY and RR/SS"

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it would be that usefull, because its very easy to just disable it.

Actually, some joker codes combined with the menucheats can be kind of nice as menu cheats that you turn off and on frequently disrupt gam play.

For instance, back in the day, there was a code (in older pokemon games) where if you were holding down the B button, you wouldn't encounter any wild pokemon. So if you were sprinting, you could run wherever you wanted without getting attacked. If you wanted to encounter wild pokemon, you let go of the B button and walked around in the tall grass. Since the need to turn this off and on is pretty frequent, then it's easier to let go of the button than to go into the menu, turn off the cheat, exit the menu...then have to do the whole process again when you want to re-enable it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aRVjiaM88Y