• Replies 106
  • Likes 25

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Isn't this the basically same thing as Mystery Gift Spoofer?

It's not.

Rather than hosting a private server, this pulls the actual wondercard files from Nintendo's servers itself.

So whatever you can have access to (or no longer have access to), are the actual files, and you mostly won't have to worry about legitimacy issues.

The only issues that may be generated, is that you are using a different region 3DS to collect a wondercard that you shouldn't be able to.

Reactions: putti

Coffee Prosecutor

Asking too much.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I followed your steps and it doesn't seem to work. (The menu option doesn't pop up at all)

I use NTR 3.2 and put the .plg into the Home-Folder, something else I may have done wrong?
My N3DSXL is a rei 11.0

ktribal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there. I cannot seem t get this to work.
Just making sure, this plugin goes to the "root/plugin/home/" folder and not the folder for the game title (where we usually put in ntr plugins)?

hamnster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nba_Yoh
Hey, I'm getting problems with out of my region events. It keep saying "There is no gift". I saw that you have PM someone a fix for it. Thanks.

Jellywelly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Can I use an alternative to the NTR Plugin? I'm not sure how to use/install NTR CFW? Is it a CIA? I'm a noob 3DS "hacking" and not sure what to do.... I have rxtools nightly RX-E11.0 <- EMU and my sys @ 9.2.0

-edit-
I now understand what NTR and I installed the CIA, however I do not know where to place the NTR.bin file. Do I place it in the root of the SD Card?

Last edited by Jellywelly,

putti

nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use an alternative to the NTR Plugin? I'm not sure how to use/install NTR CFW? Is it a CIA? I'm a noob 3DS "hacking" and not sure what to do.... I have rxtools nightly RX-E11.0 <- EMU and my sys @ 9.2.0

-edit-
I now understand what NTR and I installed the CIA, however I do not know where to place the NTR.bin file. Do I place it in the root of the SD Card?
Yes.

jwraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
trying to get the Korean "Pika Pika Pokémon Spa Pikachu"
using code: 1070|k000|ko with no luck.
I keep getting the "the gift was not there..." message.
please someone help me understand what I am doing wrong

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
trying to get the Korean "Pika Pika Pokémon Spa Pikachu"
using code: 1070|k000|ko with no luck.
I keep getting the "the gift was not there..." message.
please someone help me understand what I am doing wrong

If I'm not mistaken, you have to spoof your game to korean, else it might not work.
(language plugin situation)

jwraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I'm not mistaken, you have to spoof your game to korean, else it might not work.
(language plugin situation)
It worked perfectly thank you, do you know if I need to spoof the language for every event and if there's a way I can receive the wondercard text in Korean rather than just question marks?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It worked perfectly thank you, do you know if I need to spoof the language for every event and if there's a way I can receive the wondercard text in Korean rather than just question marks?

The text only appears as ??? because the language emulation doesn't work properly together with Pokemon's korean text (display wise).

If you remove the emulation, you'll see the proper text in your wondercard album just fine.

The one way to have korean text displayed while collecting, is to region change the device to korean.

In regard to whether language has to be spoofed for every event,
I don't know how the redirector works, but if all it does is redirect your game to the legitimate server,
than the region of your 3DS has to match the event you wanna get.

US events -> spoof to US (any US language)
EU events -> spoof to EU (any EU language),
JP events -> spoof to JP
KO event -> spoof to KO

Additionally, Nintendo's servers will log your device information,
1. physical Cartridges are likely only able to collect a certain event once (even if you revert to an older save)
2. CIA version can only collect once per cia per 3ds (for example if collected on OR .cia, can still collect on AS .cia, but cannot collect again on OR, even if save is reverted. this is independent from cartridge collection)

<it seems that the servers log the private header (cartridge) or secureinfo/mac address for 3DS (cia games),
and pairs it with the game ID/title ID, to determine whether you've collected the same event more than once>

jwraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The text only appears as ??? because the language emulation doesn't work properly together with Pokemon's korean text (display wise).

If you remove the emulation, you'll see the proper text in your wondercard album just fine.

The one way to have korean text displayed while collecting, is to region change the device to korean.

In regard to whether language has to be spoofed for every event,
I don't know how the redirector works, but if all it does is redirect your game to the legitimate server,
than the region of your 3DS has to match the event you wanna get.

US events -> spoof to US (any US language)
EU events -> spoof to EU (any EU language),
JP events -> spoof to JP
KO event -> spoof to KO

Additionally, Nintendo's servers will log your device information,
1. physical Cartridges are likely only able to collect a certain event once (even if you revert to an older save)
2. CIA version can only collect once per cia per 3ds (for example if collected on OR .cia, can still collect on AS .cia, but cannot collect again on OR, even if save is reverted. this is independent from cartridge collection)

<it seems that the servers log the private header (cartridge) or secureinfo/mac address for 3DS (cia games),
and pairs it with the game ID/title ID, to determine whether you've collected the same event more than once>
Thanks. you've really helped me a lot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: