NekoMichi

Retro Collector
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
@NekoMichi can you edit OP and add links to any that have been made since your post?
Done, the OP has been overhauled with image previews for each icon plus a list of titles made by other users.

ok but u can use an app to get the cias of the videos installed on your 3ds
The OP has been updated, the original link for Twilight Princess has been replaced by the link to the dual-screen version.

AllenHirai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done, the OP has been overhauled with image previews for each icon plus a list of titles made by other users.

The OP has been updated, the original link for Twilight Princess has been replaced by the link to the dual-screen version.
wait could u plz add the windwaker one too ic u can

Pulledpork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The mega links aren't working. Wanted these. Can someone upload them? I know this is old but I was looking forward to having these

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
The mega links aren't working. Wanted these. Can someone upload them? I know this is old but I was looking forward to having these
Sorry, had to take down some of the links. I got a copyright notice from Mega, apparently someone there thought Fallout 4 on Nintendo 3DS was an actual game and these were pirate copies.

Pulledpork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Sorry, had to take down some of the links. I got a copyright notice from Mega, apparently someone there thought Fallout 4 on Nintendo 3DS was an actual game and these were pirate copies.
Do you still have the files? If so can you post them here or pm me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-