[Release] NTR Plugin Manager

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Nanquitas, Jan 16, 2017.

1. AlphaSapphire

AlphaSapphire GBAtemp Fan

Aug 10, 2015
    Canada
    THANK U FINALLY WORKED

Blootie and Nanquitas like this.
  2. Querveros

Querveros Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2017
    online? xd

3. MaChao1990

MaChao1990 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2016
    Would this work for AR codes too?
    (trying to find codes for samurai warriors chronicles 3 and I can only find AR ones)

4. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    I noticed when you use a LayeredFS / OnionFS redirection, cheats doesn't work at all, at least for me.
    The cheats menu appear, I check YES to the cheats I want, but none cheats work.
    If I restart without the FS redirection, cheats work as intended.

Meliodas2255 likes this.
  5. Meliodas2255

Meliodas2255 common sense guy

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    I second that. but it's not just cheats generated with NTR plugin Manager. cheats from other plugins like sumohax don't work with layeredfs either. I can't use both only one or the other.

6. MadonnaProject

MadonnaProject GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2006

That's perfect thank you. Do you know where I can find cheats?

7. Blootie

Blootie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2016
    United States
  8. ShootingStarBlitz

ShootingStarBlitz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2017
    United States
    I'm having a bit of trouble. First of all, when I made the folders for the txt files and the plg files, the txt folder appeared, but not the plugin folder. Second when I tried to do a conversion, this showed up. Did I do something wrong?

Attached Files:

9. moomin

moomin Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2017
    Netherlands
    You should "create a folder" and put the cheats in there and then save and do the rest. Hope that works!

10. havefeith

havefeith Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2011
    Canada
    I can't get the plugins to show up in my game. I've used Luma alongside the NTR Boot Selector, with the proper cheats added, but the "game plugin" or whatever it is, doesn't show up. I've made sure I have the right regional codes, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Does the text file have to be edited so that the default text from Fort42 isn't there?

Edit: deleting the Readme file helps. I deleted it from the plugin folders on my SD, then pressed/held Select. It finally worked. (or it might've been actually editing the codes so they were in folders)

Edit 2: I got an error while compiling Animal Crossing New Leaf codes. I was using this program (NTR Plugin Manager), and the error code was "(1)", but it didn't show what the issue was.

Edit (hopefully the last): apparently it was looking for a declaration at the end of the descriptor/name of the code. The name of the code had a single ampersand/and symbol, whichever word you prefer.

Last edited by havefeith, Feb 2, 2017
  11. teuf504

teuf504 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2016
    Switzerland
    Hello

I run into the same error as ShootingStarBlitz. What's strange is that I managed to compile Fire Emblem's and Santae's plugin without any problem

Error.

Last edited by teuf504, Feb 4, 2017
  12. LokeYourLord

LokeYourLord Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2017
    Norway
    @everyone If anyone of you is encountering "Error 1" where it says something about a line that has an error in it, try removing all kinds of apostrophes and hyphens from your codes name. For me i had a problem converting the Pokemon Y code which had a Pok"é"mon in it. The "é" was causing the problem, changing it to a normal "e" worked just fine.

13. Hyoretsu

Hyoretsu Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader

Jan 17, 2016
    Brazil
    Care to make Ubuntu instructions too?

14. iSharingan

iSharingan Show me your power

Jun 23, 2016
    United States
    These errors seem to pop up with codes using button activators or a rogue "D0000000 00000000" line not preceded by a "DD000000 000000XX" line. For using button activators, you're better off building a C++ based version using this (or removing the button activation lines entirely - keep in mind this will break some codes which only activate something for the duration of a button press, then reset to normal values after the button is released)

@Nanquitas I notice the "create new cheat file" is returning "feature not yet available". While this can be done manually by making a [title ID].txt file in your gateshark folder, this could be facilitated by simply letting the user chose a title based off the list of downloaded title names (including region, if its not too much trouble) in the tool's database, then auto-creating a blank text file with that title ID (number).

As a general tip for other users, you can keep all of your folders close together with minimal text by using "./[folder name]" for the path to your text file and generated plugins folders. This will put the folders right next to your plugin manager executable (and if you move the folder holding the executable, the program can still find the files)

Last edited by iSharingan, Feb 20, 2017
    Nanquitas likes this.
  15. Nanquitas
    OP

Nanquitas GBAtemp Addict

Sep 29, 2015
    France
    South of France :)
    That was planned, but as I said, it's not fully finished.

16. Rangnarok

Rangnarok Member

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2004
  17. dragon258

dragon258 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2016
    Brazil
    Nanquitas do you know if its possible to somehow convert ntr plugin back to gateshark? or somehow see cheats inside an ntr plugin file(.plg)?

18. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Addict

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    There is an issue with one of your cheats. Most likely an invalid character in one of the names.

19. Queen of SoS

Queen of SoS Story of Seasons Queen

Feb 13, 2016
    United States
    @Nanquitas can you help me figure out what's wrong with this cheat. It worked at first but now it doesn't work at all. Thankss!!

Oh btw I get the same error as the others have but of course i don't know how to fix it.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Queen of SoS, Feb 27, 2017
  20. iSharingan

iSharingan Show me your power

Jun 23, 2016
    United States
    well for one there's a ton of trash text and formatting in that file... Also try removing special characters from the names of the cheats

Meliodas2255 and Sasori like this.