Hacking [Release] NTR Debugger 2 (with source) - the first public real-time debugger for N3DS

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Is there any work-around you can think of to access the debugger on CTR app that deactivates wifi connection ? I'm trying to give a look at OOT memory for cheats but I can't launch the game and keep my connection at the same time.

the games won't deactive any wi-fi connection, if the 3ds failed on connect test to conntest.nintendowifi.net, it will be disconnected from the wifi network.

ehi cell, you think is possible to make read/write breakpoint like ps3 debugger? Or search and make cheat on fly without dumps...

working in progress.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a questions i cannot seem to be able to connect to my 3ds, when i use the command ("i write my IP",8000) it tells me invalid syntax, am i doing something wrong?

"EDIT" well it seems i get bounced by the 3ds, can someone help me with that problem, i want to update from 8.1-9.2 in a jap n3ds thats why i need to connect

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i have a questions i cannot seem to be able to connect to my 3ds, when i use the command ("i write my IP",8000) it tells me invalid syntax, am i doing something wrong?

"EDIT" well it seems i get bounced by the 3ds, can someone help me with that problem, i want to update from 8.1-9.2 in a jap n3ds thats why i need to connect

Enable the debugger in the X+Y menu.

Reactions: Margen67

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a "Debug" or Log mode for NTR Debugger so I can see where it's failing to connect?

I can't get any response between my Windows7 PC and my N3DS running NTR CFW 2.2 after setting it to Debug mode. I verified that it is in Debug by going to the Menu and trying to set it a 3nd time (It says Already in Debug Mode)

I turned off my Firewall, rebooted my PC but I get nada on the PC side when I try to connect.
No error messages... just nothing.

I verified that IronPython 2.7.5 is working fine, as is the Internet on my 3DS

I verified that my 3DS is on the right IP.
It connects to the Internet and I can PING it from my PC, so I don't think this is a 3DS side problem.

Any other suggestions?

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So im trying to spoof the firmware on my N3ds so i can get on the eshop, how and where do i enter the commands for this?

EDIT found out how it works but now it wont connect, it says it times out before the connect can be made

edit 2 sorry for all the edits but i finally got it working

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So im trying to spoof the firmware on my N3ds so i can get on the eshop, how and where do i enter the commands for this?

EDIT found out how it works but now it wont connect, it says it times out before the connect can be made

edit 2 sorry for all the edits but i finally got it working
Better multiple edits than double or triple posts.

How'd you end up getting it working?

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Better multiple edits than double or triple posts.

How'd you end up getting it working?
Haha true, and first I noticed I wasn't using the right text box. Then I was getting problems using the ip address I found for the 3ds so I changed it to match my computer by a bit and it connected after that and got the game I wanted. Shame is that the game won't run unless it is at the latest firmware. I bought it on an old 3ds xl and made an cia file of the game and tried to use it in gateway on boh my old and new 3ds xl and it always bootlooped. Games cube creator 3d btw

veekay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea what might cause this error message when trying to connect?

"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.0.66:8000"

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.0.66:8000"

Make sure Debugging is active!

For me,
i get this message from Debugger even if it's activated.

When i enter the connection command to my n3ds IP,
the Debugger freezes often for the first to three times.

When it stops reacting, hitting enter two or three times
helps (stops freezing) and connection works.

A few Apps disconnect wlan when starting or playing
video, connecting again might bring port failure, but
it works again, just DON'T restart the Debugger!

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...