Hacking [Release] NTR CFW 2.0 for New 3DS

jaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info. Did you have to use anything special to buy CN on JP eshop? Or did Us Credit Card work?

US credit card worked fine. I managed to get it the day the Cubic Ninja exploit was released and 9.2 was still the highest firmware. Not sure if you'd be able to get it now without updating.

tyrran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works amazingly, thank you! I'm finally able to play the copy of Soul Hackers I bought months ago. I've just doubled my 3DS library!

post-60053-Unbreakable-Kimmy-Schmidt-its-MKk8.gif

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SEXY! I love this release! thank you very much <3
Would like to see a RopLoader-Version of it which I can run with the DS Profile Exploit (Old 4.5 3DS, EUR) :)

niño de cobre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
US credit card worked fine. I managed to get it the day the Cubic Ninja exploit was released and 9.2 was still the highest firmware. Not sure if you'd be able to get it now without updating.

cn is still available in the jap eshop?

didnt nintendo pulled it out?

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
This is a bit OT but please since you have the skills and full access to 8.1j kernel spend a couple hours writing a xorpad generator for nand, we badly need it.

Thanks
I have no arm9 access on 8.1 fw and I have no 8.1.0 JP New3DS. I can't help you to do that, sorry.

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW won't do anything for you here but Sky3DS. What's the stupid thing here? Yes GW :grog:
There's ONE thing Sky3DS can do that GW can't (actually GW CAN take screenshots as well, with previous NTR versions), and it's not even a Sky feature but something someone else implemented and has no relation to it, and GW is the crappy one? :rolleyes:

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW won't do anything for you here but Sky3DS. What's the stupid thing here? Yes GW :grog:

Isn't the main advantage of sky3ds is that you can be on the lastest firmware? This requires you to be on a gateway compatible n3ds to even use...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k