OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, this one doesn't seem to work I keep getting

The system cannot find the batch label specified - downloadjnus

D:\WiiVC Injector Script\NDS VC INJECTOR\Tools\NDS\TOOLS\JNUSTOOL>

no matter what title I choose. v3 still works.
uhm, lemme look

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, this one doesn't seem to work I keep getting

The system cannot find the batch label specified - downloadjnus

D:\WiiVC Injector Script\NDS VC INJECTOR\Tools\NDS\TOOLS\JNUSTOOL>

no matter what title I choose. v3 still works.
Fixed it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Update is up

Cha0sC0re

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, your doing great, I got Megaman ZX Advent to load up, with Mario & Luigi base. But, the game name is "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time" on my home screen.

And The initial option between the 3 is out of order well Wario is 2 and Mario & Luigi is 1

Last edited by Cha0sC0re,

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, your doing great, I got Megaman ZX Advent to load up, with Mario & Luigi base. But, the game name is "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time" on my home screen.

And The initial option between the 3 is out of order well Wario is 2 and Mario & Luigi is 1
I'll fix this, it's not a big issue, as long as everything works tho :D

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting an error when it says to choose the base rom " Go is not recognized as an internal or external comand, operable program or batch file" then when I press 3 and enter it asks for either US or EUR, but when I enter 1 it gives me "goto was unexpected at this time"

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HSArm7I.png

Can someone explain what the hell is going wrong?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks! Maybe any further development on this will allow us to play Enhanced Games! Thanks for being a Polite person on the other post!
how can you further developed an emulator that you have no code for? thats not possible this is nintendo emulator we have no source code, we cant change it and unlike n64 it has no configs to mess with its just the emulator and since wiiu vc is dead nintendo will not make any more updates to their emulator.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can you further developed an emulator that you have no code for? thats not possible this is nintendo emulator we have no source code, we cant change it and unlike n64 it has no configs to mess with its just the emulator and since wiiu vc is dead nintendo will not make any more updates to their emulator.

Getting a DS emulator for the Wii U is more likely than Nintendo updating theirs. That's not saying much.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Getting a DS emulator for the Wii U is more likely than Nintendo updating theirs. That's not saying much.
i dont think any ds emulator would ever run correctly on wiiu, espeicaly desmume and such, its not optimized enough for wiiu, we are lucky nintendo made a decent nds emulator that works with allot of compat full speed imo.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think any ds emulator would ever run correctly on wiiu, espeicaly desmume and such, its not optimized enough for wiiu, we are lucky nintendo made a decent nds emulator that works with allot of compat full speed imo.

Too bad games like Bowser's Inside Story are completely FUBAR past the first battle.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Too bad games like Bowser's Inside Story are completely FUBAR past the first battle.
preety much everyone has a ds or 3ds and a ds flashcard cost like 8$ and plays every ds game on ds or 3ds so ds isnt exatly a priority emulation thing, still plays on current hardware preety damn cheap lol

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
preety much everyone has a ds or 3ds and a ds flashcard cost like 8$ and plays every ds game on ds or 3ds so ds isnt exatly a priority emulation thing, still plays on current hardware preety damn cheap lol

I know, just pointing out that NERD's DS emulator has its share of issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone