Hacking [Release] NDS VC INJECTOR

Ponyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDK if this is the right place to ask, but can anyone give me a link to any blank NDS VC templates? I would like to edit them for each of my injects.

Reactions: TeddyBearYoshi

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice Thx! By the way, I cant seem to run your tool. It times out when it checks for an internet connection. Any help with that?
It checks if you are connected with the internet, if it fails, it cant connect to google. try restarting or reconnecting to your internet and then run the tool again.

Ponyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It checks if you are connected with the internet, if it fails, it cant connect to google. try restarting or reconnecting to your internet and then run the tool again.
Ok but does it matter that I'm connected using my phone's internet?

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great idea thaks NICOAICP. So is the compatibility about 100% right? I'm going to test some titles and see.

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great idea thaks NICOAICP. So is the compatibility about 100% right? I'm going to test some titles and see.
It is, normally some games wouldnt work in wario ware touched, but they do

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that could be your issue. I cant test it by myself tho

Reactions: depaul

Mikola92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cant get the game to work after following all of the instructions. i didnt have any png or tgas so it used the ones from the template. i tried with pokemon diamond. any reason it didnt work?

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I cant get the game to work after following all of the instructions. i didnt have any png or tgas so it used the ones from the template. i tried with pokemon diamond. any reason it didnt work?
What error are you getting? are you getting the three questionmarks or is it something other?

Mikola92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What error are you getting? are you getting the three questionmarks or is it something other?

i got to the end of the script already, installed it with wup installer gx2, booted it up, it showed the virtual console splash, then black screen.

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, that is a great idea, thanks :D!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will properly start making it next saturday or eventually tommorow, from monday till friday i almost have no time and sundays I mostly do my homework

Thanks, take your time! We're glad you are doing this at all, and homework comes first of course ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you