ROM Hack [Release] mhxedit, an english Monster Hunter X Save Editor

fridget

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,

I was disapointed with the save game editors for MHX out there, especially that none of them were in english. So I decided to write my own. It's nothing special for now but it can edit some character values and your Item Box IDs and Counts. You can also search for a specific item (by its english translated name) and add that item to your item box.

Requirements:
MHX Savegame exported from your 3ds sdcard. Look elsewhere about how to do this.

Usage:
Load the save from the file menu and select the character slot which you want to edit from the drop down. Check the tabs, the rest is pretty straight forward and don't foget to hit save before you close the program.

I tested this with some binary compares, so it shouldn't screw up your savegame, confirmed it's working with my own saves.

Credits:
Took all the Info to do this from SaagiBols thread about editing mhx saves, so credit goes to him and everyone mentioned in that thread.

Edit:
Currently working on figuring out the Equipment structure. I released a version with a preliminary equipment-box editor but most (almost all) Equipments names need to be added.

Pics:
itembox.png equipbox.png

Link to GitHub project:
https://github.com/Rokumaehn/mhxedit/

Good Hunting ;)

Last edited by fridget,
Reactions: I pwned U!

fridget

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Project is on github now. Added a "very early" version of an Equipment-Box-Editor. I could use someone whos willing to add all the Equipment names.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: