ROM Hack [Release] Mario Kart 7 Save Editor

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, after some time I guess it's time to post this SGE. Even I don't get any confirmation from my tester ;)
So I don't know if its working on US or eShop versions. Feel free to try and hate me if not working :P
I have tested this on 2 EU O3DS XL 9.9.0.26E and card version without any problem.

As always: Make a BACKUP of your save !

How to:
Dump your save with save_manager or svdt.
Patch both files you dumped.
Restore savegame
Enjoy

I noticed that MK7 sometimes changed the filename of savegame. So be sure you use the correct filename.
No matter what file you are patched, you can copy this file to every filename like systemX (X=0-9)
Both files are pretty much same. One is for "got new stuff" one is for "have new stuff".
I guess my english is too broken to explain it in a good way :D

vi-b69PR1.jpg

Download

Last edited by DaBlackDeath,

qoq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Works but it's not perfect.
Got every unlockable.
However, My Mii player is now another person's and When I tap the Mii Icon from Mario Kart channel, the game crashes. That means I cannot change it.
Thanks though for the work.

Reactions: OfficialBrony

DaBlackDeath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Works but it's not perfect.
Got every unlockable.
However, My Mii player is now another person's and When I tap the Mii Icon from Mario Kart channel, the game crashes. That means I cannot change it.
Thanks though for the work.
uh oh, thanks for feedback. I have tested with my own and my niece's save and Mii was fine. I will investigate what happened...

Reactions: qoq
D

Deleted User

Nice. But why can't we edit the status below Name? :( Can you do this for us?

DaBlackDeath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hehe, I knew this question would come up. I thought it's better not to edit this because of Online Gaming. But if you really want to edit this ... I've build in an "Activator".
Hover your Mouse over Losses and click 10 times on Losses. I know, I'm a bad boy ;)

:edit:
btw, @RosalinaLumastool64
is your Mii also corrupt after unlocking stuff ?
I can't get my Mii corrupt whatever I try.Just want to know if anyone else got corrupt Mii's after using my SGE.
Thanks

Last edited by DaBlackDeath,
D

Deleted User

hehe, I knew this question would come up. I thought it's better not to edit this because of Online Gaming. But if you really want to edit this ... I've build in an "Activator".
Hover your Mouse over Losses and click 10 times on Losses. I know, I'm a bad boy ;)
I'll try.

D

Deleted User

:edit:
btw, @RosalinaLumastool64
is your Mii also corrupt after unlocking stuff ?
I can't get my Mii corrupt whatever I try.Just want to know if anyone else got corrupt Mii's after using my SGE.
Thanks
I tried clicking Losses or something 10 times but it won't work.
I haven't tried the Mii corrupt thing.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Some things are not worth to edit :P
C'mon who wants to cheat his VR/Coins/wins/losses and streetpass when you can unlock all the rest ;)

[EDIT]
Great, good thing to hide it behind a "do not cheat online" ;)

Last edited by DjoeN,
Reactions: DaBlackDeath
D

Deleted User

The status (VR, wins, etc) didn't change... I just edited my both system6.dat and system7.dat each, saved on MK7 SGE, went back to svdt on Homebrew, pressed Y to overwrite on both edited system.dat files each. What am I doing wrong??!

Oh wait, I didn't try with Save Manager. xD

Last edited by ,
Reactions: x_master_1234

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The status (VR, wins, etc) didn't change... I just edited my both system6.dat and system7.dat each, saved on MK7 SGE, went back to svdt on Homebrew, pressed Y to overwrite on both edited system.dat files each. What am I doing wrong??!

Oh wait, I didn't try with Save Manager.
How to have unlock VR ect?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr