[Release?] LoZ Majoras Mask USA NTR Plugin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Ignisflame, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Ignisflame
    OP

Ignisflame Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2014
    Canada
    This is just my own release for the Gateshark2NTR plugin for The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask.
    There is nothing special about this plugin because its all the same codes that can be found on Fort42

But I did take the time to organize it and make it look nice with the help of @Nanquitas for giving us the Software to make our own plugins like this.

For those interested in what cheats are available and how to use it​
    Plugin Info
    All of the codes are put into Categories for their use and all the Time modifiers are individually usable by just activating the code and using the button modifier shown in the plugin.
    So unlike just using this plugin after converting it normally, you would have to change the code in the cheat each time you wanted to change the time to something different but with this I made each option change the time by itself.

**Note that the Codes on Fort42 seem to be made for the v1.0 Majoras Mask, If they do not work on your game, you may have to delete the update for the game to use them**

Any questions feel free to ask.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Ignisflame, Dec 20, 2016
    Ricken, shawn_ and Nanquitas like this.
  2. Garblant

Garblant GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 1, 2016
    United States
    Alola
    So, with the time codes, how would you activate them, and do they freeze time (to the time listed)? (i.e. Does setting it to 12 PM keep it on 12:00PM until the code is deactivated?)

3. Ignisflame
    OP

Ignisflame Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2014
    Canada
    In the plugin menu it says next to the Hour and Day changers to press R and that changes the time, to my understanding if your going to change time to something that's already in the past you need to press R and change areas for it to take effect so its 12pm in game and your trying to change it back to 6am as an example, you would have to simply press R and change areas otherwise if you are going from 6am to 12pm it should (from what the code says on Fort42) change instantly. I haven't tested the time codes yet, but they shouldn't stop time just change it to whatever you are looking for. So if you change the time to 12pm it will continue from there. The USA codes on Fort42 don't have the Freeze time code or the one to set it to the 4th day so those are not in the plugin.

With the time codes and the sword modifiers (I assume this would be common sense for the majority of people) but you should avoid activating both the sword codes at once and same goes with the time codes, only activate 1 day code and 1 hour code at a time to avoid issues (I tried to add that as a note but I don't think it works for the spoiler sections and I would have to add the note to each individual code.) Hopefully this answers your questions.

Garblant likes this.
  4. Garblant

Garblant GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 1, 2016
    United States
    Alola
    Thanks for the well worded reply! Now I fully understand how to correctly use this plugin!

5. Dasfilth

Dasfilth Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2016
    United States
    This is pretty awesome. Will streamline speed run practice set-up for certain areas.

6. shawn_

shawn_ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2016
    United States
    Nice job, thank you

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk