Hacking Official [RELEASE] Loadiine Forwarder Channel

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @godreborn,

I just noticed a couple more things with loadiine that might help people out. One way that I avoid the exception DSI error from occurring frequently is to let loadiine load a little bit before I select a game to play. Another thing to notice is after you press “OK” to play the game if the .rpx game loading display box disappears quickly from the screen it will ignite a DSI error screen if you try to start the game again quickly. What you have to do is press the home button to restart loadiine for a new session. You’ll know the game is about to start if you see the .rpx game loading display box shows a blue bar loading the game.

The loadiine channel forwarder (also USB loader GX, Nintendo 64 forwarders) will get a continuous flickering blue screen or black screen if you select the forwarder after you already used another forwarder or played a game. If you want to use the loadiine or other forwarders mentioned above to work then you have to select them FIRST once the system boots into the Wii U menu. I noticed that I have to shut down my Wii U if I want to use another forwarder program mentioned above in the same gaming session.

Hope this helps someone using loadiine out.

Last edited by Panchosfriend,
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @godreborn,

I just noticed a couple more things with loadiine that might help people out. One way that I avoid the exception DSI error from occurring frequently is to let loadiine load a little bit before I select a game to play. Another thing to notice is after you press “OK” to play the game if the .rpx game loading display box disappears quickly from the screen it will ignite a DSI error screen if you try to start the game again quickly. What you have to do is press the home button to restart loadiine for a new session. You’ll know the game is about to start if you see the .rpx game loading display box shows a blue bar loading the game.

The loadiine channel forwarder (also USB loader GX, Nintendo 64 forwarders) will get a continuous flickering blue screen or black screen if you select the forwarder after you already used another forwarder or played a game. If you want to use the loadiine or other forwarders mentioned above to work then you have to select them FIRST once the system boots into the Wii U menu. I noticed that I have to shut down my Wii U if I want to use another forwarder program mentioned above in the same gaming session.

Hope this helps someone using loadiine out.
I noticed something else: if you choose the load method of super smash bros, it won't boot if there's an update for super smash bros. that needs downloading and installing. if you install the update, then use it, it works. what's weird is that it shows the smash bros. splash screen, then the game boots or in this case super mario advance 4. I was unable to get it to boot loadiine a second time when I exited out. it loaded super smash bros for some reason, so I think it's a bug. mii maker does not have this problem.

Reactions: Panchosfriend

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed something else: if you choose the load method of super smash bros, it won't boot if there's an update for super smash bros. that needs downloading and installing. if you install the update, then use it, it works. what's weird is that it shows the smash bros. splash screen, then the game boots or in this case super mario advance 4. I was unable to get it to boot loadiine a second time when I exited out. it loaded super smash bros for some reason, so I think it's a bug. mii maker does not have this problem.
Oh okay. Thank you for letting me know about that. I haven’t tried the load method of super smash bros. I will steer clear of that. I have kept the load method as Mii Maker. Weird thing about it is that Mii Maker channel doesn’t boot up loadiine anymore on re-entry and just wants to boot the regular Mii Maker channel. But I am able to re-enter loadiine with the loadiine channel forwarder when I wasn’t able to do that when Mii Maker channel worked to re-enter loadiine.

I guess these are the bugs users have been complaining about this program have said. Which is why I only have VC, eShop games (about 1 -1.50 GB) without any updates on loadiine.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay. Thank you for letting me know about that. I haven’t tried the load method of super smash bros. I will steer clear of that. I have kept the load method as Mii Maker. Weird thing about it is that Mii Maker channel doesn’t boot up loadiine anymore on re-entry and just wants to boot the regular Mii Maker channel. But I am able to re-enter loadiine with the loadiine channel forwarder when I wasn’t able to do that when Mii Maker channel worked to re-enter loadiine.

I guess these are the bugs users have been complaining about this program have said. Which is why I only have VC, eShop games (about 1 -1.50 GB) without any updates on loadiine.
my suggestion is to use the forwarder. it should be the same amount of button presses.

Reactions: Panchosfriend

Panchosfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my suggestion is to use the forwarder. it should be the same amount of button presses.
Yeah, that’s what I am doing now. It’s weird because the forwarder wasn’t working on re-entry yesterday and now it is. And now Mii Maker Mode is not working properly. If it’s not one thing, the other is working.

I also noticed that the only way to exit loadiine back to the Wii U menu is to start a game up and press home button to close software. I’m guessing this is happening since Mii Maker Mode isn’t working properly.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi!
Could anyone indicate me the latest version of loadiine (any mod better than the 2017 version??) and the wiiU forwarder that goes with it? I'm sure there are better versions since brienJ has propose his versions....Am I wrong?
Anyone for a reply?

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto