Homebrew [Release] Kurok

KoalaBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Could someone upload this elsewhere? I'm having troubles with mega

Also, much thanks for this, i love quake/ctrquake and i'm also a big fan of turok, probably still have the n64 cartridge of turok 2 lying around :rofl::toot:

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom

KoalaBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

yerWizard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wasnt able to open it on 11.5, damn. I was so hyped :cry:

I recompiled Kurok with latest ctrulib so now it should work with homebrew launcher 2.0, also changed hosting to google drive so hopefully no one gets any problems with the download anymore.

Can you add CCP Support? (Circle Pad Pro)

IIRC circle pad pro support hasn't been added to ctrulib so i can't implement it.

Last edited by yerWizard,
Reactions: KoalaBoy

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I recompiled Kurok with latest ctrulib so now it should work with homebrew launcher 2.0, also changed hosting to google drive so hopefully no one gets any problems with the download anymore.

IIRC circle pad pro support hasn't been added to ctrulib so i can't implement it.
I'm pretty sure it does support circle pad. At least from what I've seen on the documentation.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I get this to show up in the hbl 2.0? Kurok.3dsx and .smdh are in the 3ds folder, while the kurok folder is in the ctrquake folder.

Reactions: gburgue

KoalaBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

On 11.5 most of the apps wont open, because of the unstable payload. Kurok did show on HBL 2.0, it just didnt open. I will try downloading it again though, much thanks :bow:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How would I get this to show up in the hbl 2.0? Kurok.3dsx and .smdh are in the 3ds folder, while the kurok folder is in the ctrquake folder.

What firmware are you on?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 11.5 most of the apps wont open, because of the unstable payload. Kurok did show on HBL 2.0, it just didnt open. I will try downloading it again though, much thanks :bow:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What firmware are you on?
B9s luma 11.6. should probably re-add that to my signature. Also I found the issue, I was trying to use the .elf file. Is there a compiled 3dsx build?

Last edited by Giodude,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb