Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

lewishack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've disabled Windows Defender and Firewall, yet I still get a white screen. I have no other antivirus software on my computer, any suggestions?
Definitely not the only one here. I get the whitescreen through kitkat, but when I run ntrviewer standalone exe i'll get a picture. So obviously there's a problem on Kit-Kat's end and not on the user end, contrary to everything i've been told.

Reactions: HamBone41801

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely not the only one here. I get the whitescreen through kitkat, but when I run ntrviewer standalone exe i'll get a picture. So obviously there's a problem on Kit-Kat's end and not on the user end, contrary to everything i've been told.
yup started doing it to me this morning. Is there anything else with input redirect?

RypaFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was able to use this on FW 11.2 but now that i am on 11.3 (a9lh+luma3ds) i am getting an "access denied" error. Is this blocked on the current firmware?

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was able to use this on FW 11.2 but now that i am on 11.3 (a9lh+luma3ds) i am getting an "access denied" error. Is this blocked on the current firmware?
If you are on Windows 10/XBOX/Windows Phone better use UWPStreamer. It is a lot more stable and also get worked on.

rk2900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Wonderful toolkit!
But I have a question.
Does this tool have the problem that it will stop when transferring large (more than 3.5GB) CIA file?
I used socketpunch with FBI-chen-fix4.cia of FBI build. However, it always stopped transferring when sending quite large CIA file.

Thank you!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonderful toolkit!
But I have a question.
Does this tool have the problem that it will stop when transferring large (more than 3.5GB) CIA file?
I used socketpunch with FBI-chen-fix4.cia of FBI build. However, it always stopped transferring when sending quite large CIA file.

Thank you!
Fat32 has a 4GB max file size

rk2900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Fat32 has a 4GB max file size
I know, but
1. the whole file is less than 4096MB;
2. it works when I directly copy by some adapter onto the TF card, then the CIA could be installed in 3ds through DEV Menu app.
So is there other reason of the transferring stop?

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but
2. it works when I directly copy by some adapter onto the TF card, then the CIA could be installed in 3ds through DEV Menu app.

I don't think so, not unless the network your on has a limit, anyway. Public access points often have limits like that to keep one person from hogging the bandwidth.

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but
Would it not be easier to just use freeshop?

rk2900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I don't think so, not unless the network your on has a limit, anyway. Public access points often have limits like that to keep one person from hogging the bandwidth.
it stops at the same point of transferring procedure, just as reported in this issue in SocketPunch reporsitory.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Would it not be easier to just use freeshop?
It's Ok.
But not every CIA would appear in freeshop.
Don't you have the same issue when using wireless transferring for large CIA file?
Thank you very much.

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it stops at the same point of transferring procedure, just as reported in this issue in SocketPunch reporsitory.

It's Ok.
But not every CIA would appear in freeshop.
Don't you have the same issue when using wireless transferring for large CIA file?
Thank you very much.
Nope doing cia over works fine and if it's 900-1GB I won't transfer over wifi

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Where are you getting "access denied" never seen that before ever.

Wonderful toolkit!
But I have a question.

Thank you!
Get official latest version FBI and use that, it should work fine, I can confirm that any version of FBI that isnt the official and is the official but firmware is below 2.4.5 than it WONT work.
But the latest versions/2.4.5 or newer works fine :)

Just letting you guys know, this is most likely going to be the final version of kit-kat, I have sold my 3DS and it seems that that cell9's recent boot ntr updates (which is great, keep it up) is focusing on other features other than NTRViewer, so most likely it wont get any updates any time soon.
If an update comes out for NTRViewer, I will implement the update, but other than that, this is the final version.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I have issues when running IR. I wanted to play Smash 3DS with an Xbox 360 Wired Controller but it doesn't want me to connect. Other games like 3D Land or Luigi's Mansion work fine but not Smash Bros? Pls help.
o3DSXL

RypaFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Get official latest version FBI and use that, it should work fine, I can confirm that any version of FBI that isnt the official and is the official but firmware is below 2.4.5 than it WONT work.

Just letting you guys know, this is most likely going to be the final version of kit-kat, I have sold my 3DS and it seems that that cell9's recent boot ntr updates (which is great, keep it up) is focusing on other features other than NTRViewer, so most likely it wont get any updates any time soon.
If an update comes out for NTRViewer, I will implement the update, but other than that, this is the final version.

I am running NTR3.4 with NTR Selector and when I am trying to connect to my 3DS using kit-kat, my 3ds upper screen flashes a purple color then in the kitkat app it gives me an "access denied" message. any thoughts?

rk2900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

I've tried. Yeah, it worked.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: PRAGMA

RypaFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

This is working now. I don't know what happened before.

LtGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi sorry to bother all of you, I'm loving kit-kat so far, but I have a little problem, I can't figure out how to use the second pad of the xbox joystick as the circle pad pro. Is it possible to do so? I'm playing kingdom hearts 3d and it would be nice to use the second pad

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry to bother all of you, I'm loving kit-kat so far, but I have a little problem, I can't figure out how to use the second pad of the xbox joystick as the circle pad pro. Is it possible to do so? I'm playing kingdom hearts 3d and it would be nice to use the second pad

kit-kat's redirect is a pain use an application to change the other you stick to keyboard buttons presses, and then just use it in keyboard mode. thats the only way it works for me. joytokey is the app i use.

LtGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
kit-kat's redirect is a pain use an application to change the other you stick to keyboard buttons presses, and then just use it in keyboard mode. thats the only way it works for me. joytokey is the app i use.
Yeah but it doesn't seems to work for me, maybe I'm doing something wrong. All I have to do is just setting on joytokey the commands and connect via kitkat? I'm doing that but the 3ds doesn't recognize the Circle Pad Pro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person