PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm on a Mac, running kit-kat with Wine Staging. The first thing is that the controller icon, which I assume is for input redirection, crashes kit-kat as soon as I click it. Also, whenever I try to connect to my n3DS to stream the screen, I get this error http://imgur.com/a/3RbUW , and the viewer does not open at all, not even to a white screen. Any ideas on how to fix this?
I cant help with anything to do with Wine Staging sorry D:

Starfighter-Suicune

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Germany
For hosted network I highly recommend to set a static IP in the 3DS settings, else you can get some issues with the connection right now. (Windows probably doesn't show Gateway&DNS in the connection iteself, these are the same as the hosted network ip (standard is 192.168.137.1))

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
This project for capture the footage from 3DS, with out have a capture card, make me want to buy another N3DS XL then downgrade the FW and then use this method for record Su/Mo and other games...but is a little exspensive for me (200€ circa for another console) , but im happy to see that now there are method for capture footage from the console with out install on the console any additional part.

Reactions: PRAGMA

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
how does the whole ''pushing files'' thing work anyhow?
Watch the tutorial in the OP, Simply sends it as packets rather than transferring the whole file so in turn it makes it send a lot faster than Socketpunch, Personally I get ATLEAST 700kb/s compared to 200kb/s when using SocketPunch - I normally get 1mb/s.

unknownxgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
odd it doesn't seem to be working at all, as in it connect but it remains at 0 bytes send. do i need to change something in my router? the streaming works.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
@ShinyMK, you're a god damn legend. That being said, got any ideas why input redirection doesn't work in SuMo, or why my y axis input is backwards?
I heard people say that it doesnt work with SuMo but I cant confirm as I never got to try. Also if your using DS4Windows, I heard that its inverted by default, so maybe thats why?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

odd it doesn't seem to be working at all, as in it connect but it remains at 0 bytes send. do i need to change something in my router? the streaming works.
Did you watch the tutorials?

Eggman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem with ctr-v.exe, I have windows 10, when I start a warning of an update, it generates another .exe called ctr.v.9.9.9. But none is initiated what is due? Thanks

unknownxgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i did watch the tutorials but i cant find what i did wrong.
step 1 bootntr 3.4
step 2 start fbi
step 3 start kit kat and connect it
step 4 send files and here it just stops unless i turn off my 3ds.

NanoSpriggan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard people say that it doesnt work with SuMo but I cant confirm as I never got to try. Also if your using DS4Windows, I heard that its inverted by default, so maybe thats why?

I'm using a xbox360 controller for the input redirection, so I don't think it's that.

Leooogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
push is not working for me too, it worked fine before the update, it says i have to run the app as administrator, i do so but the install doesn't start, it stays at 0.00 bytes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1