AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question for ihaveamac I use rxTools and boot mashers launcher through cia I have had to change the boot.3dsx to boof.3dsx and when I try to use your updater it tries to update boot not boof anyway I can fix this thanks.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question for ihaveamac I use rxTools and boot mashers launcher through cia I have had to change the boot.3dsx to boof.3dsx and when I try to use your updater it tries to update boot not boof anyway I can fix this thanks.
change /gridlauncher/updater.cfg ?

Ryuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does this tell you in which firmware version you are?
It would be good to know if I'm on sysNAND (9.2) or emuNAND (10.4).

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this tell you in which firmware version you are?
It would be good to know if I'm on sysNAND (9.2) or emuNAND (10.4).
You will be in what you launched it from. If you launched from sysnand it will only be sysnand. If you booted while in emunand then you will only be in emunand.

Best thing to do is just remember where you booted from.

Ryuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know, but it would be good if the launcher reads the FW so you can tell if you are actually on sys or emuNAND.

Requesting this if it's possible to do, please.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but it would be good if the launcher reads the FW so you can tell if you are actually on sys or emuNAND.

Requesting this if it's possible to do, please.
If necessary just click the home menu button on the bottom left and check what games you have there.

And as far as I know, and it's not much concerning code, I don't think it would be very possible to know which one you are in. And if it was @mashers is at the limit of code that can be used, unless of course he has re written the code lately.

Mauste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ran into a major issue due to my own stupidity, but I thought it was worth to report it as a bug.

The issue:
I used the "title filtering" option to remove all games and applications from showing. Now whenever I load HANS, Title Filtering, or any other application that needs you to select a title, the Grid Launcher will crash.

My solution:
I was able to fix this by deleting the "ignoredtitles.txt"-file in the "gridlauncher"-directory on my SD Card. However, I think the Grid Launcher needs a fix so that it doesn't crash when someone filters all the titles.

I don't think my "specs" have anything to do with this issue, but here goes:
- New 3DS XL (European)
- 9.2.0E SysNAND / RX-E 9.5.0 EmuNAND (error occurred on both of them)
- Entrypoints: Menuhax, Browserhax, HomebrewLauncher.cia (happened on all of them, and they are v2.5)
- Reproduce by filtering out all the titles by using the "Title Filtering" in Grid Launcher's settings.

Last edited by Mauste,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way a txt view could be added? Something similar to this but with smaller icons to fit a few more games per 'page'?

WX8vWkB.jpg

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works