ROM Hack [Release] Hemlock Grove CFW

bannana2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be providing a simple revision of the arm9_code.bin for a 90 percent stable CFW. Enjoy!

http://www.filedropper.com/arm9code_4.

Big Edit: I have a bit of an updated version, but an 90 percent reliable one. So, I will give instructions for this one first - 1.Boot up 3DS with the multi rop loader and install homebrew exploit 4.x (This has to be done every single time)
2. Restart the system but press the home button after installing the exploit
3. Take your SD card out of the system and restart the system without the card or the cartridge.
3. Now start the system with the SD card and cartridge inside and ready to go.
3. You will be at the home menu and you should press the settings button, then the other settings button, then the profile button, now stop....
4. With the cartridge still inserted from the installation... You must remove it and exchange it with a ds game before pressing the ds profile button and wait a 10 seconds. It will boot into CFW 100 percent guaranteed.

https://github.com/Blaine88/3DS-CFW-Modifications

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't have my 3ds to test it.
But Thanks !

Off Topic:
( i want to know your opinion , i can get a N3DS XL MM or a SSB Edition but i can't chose (i love collector) and i can't get them at the same time.
Which of them i have to choose. I prefer SSB instead of MM but the N3DS is the last one in the hypermarket and this is the last model of 3ds... And on the internet the price... ahaha)

bannana2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion I would choose the SSB edition. Its not life and death and I'm not really that collector savvy, but SSB seems like it would hold more value

-LuCas-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it works very well (without pressing the L) . but the laucher.dat doesn't work . I replaced it with palatine's launcher.

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you all don't believe me I will make a video showing it working 10 times in a row if you want.

I already tried it by myself... and the result was that it don't start always and I need some tries often (not always, but often, like with the palantines cfw).
Are there any other "improvements" in that CFW?
Can you add new Features like Plugin Loading (like NTR CFW?)

Reactions: Margen67

Sawanaga

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
maybe its wrong topic, but....
Is there an another way to install Title Manager without WI-FI? Im trying to install it, but every time i get "failed to connect". Maybe I need to open some UPD ports , or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.