Homebrew [Release] GodMode9i - All Access File Browser for the DS(i) (and 3DS)

JigoKuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello!

Sorry for the most likely stupid questions (I am really behind with all technical stuff so I try to update myself in that regard in the meantime).

I have a DS Lite and R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2018. My question is whether I will be able to use this to install GodMode9i? Or should I look for another solution?

Also if I understand it right, after installing GodMode9i, I will be able to use my R4 and also normal DS game cartridges like usual?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

Sorry for the most likely stupid questions (I am really behind with all technical stuff so I try to update myself in that regard in the meantime).

I have a DS Lite and R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2018. My question is whether I will be able to use this to install GodMode9i?
GodMode9i is compatible is most flashcards, so yes.
Also if I understand it right, after installing GodMode9i, I will be able to use my R4 and also normal DS game cartridges like usual?
Yes, it'll still work fine as usual.

Reactions: JigoKuu
v3.5.0

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v3.5.0: New Years release
All changes by @Pk11

What's new?​

• Updated to match GodMode9's new font (#219).
  • Made GBA RTC dumping optional.
  • Made X button clear string in keyboard.

Bug fixes​

• Only dump the RSA key on trimmed DS(i) ROMs when it exists. (Thanks @bWFpbA)
  • Fixed dumping EEPROM registers in 32 MB GBA ROMs.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

cloudstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi @RocketRobz , I have a hacked DSI XL and using godmode9i on my R4I-SDHC RTS 2018 flashcard with "SCFG access in Slot-1" turned ON to transfer files between console and flashcard SD. Things works quite well except for when trying to rename (pressing R+X), godmode9i did not show a keyboard layout.. The input is still received so I can blind-guess the character but it's very difficult still.

The problem doesn't happens when running godmode9i on DSI (not flashcard).

Last edited by cloudstr,

signer-ink-beast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem on my N3DS. I have Twilight Menu installed as my primary kernel on an Ace3DS X flashcard. I use the NDS version of GM9i so I can have it on my flashcard SD. I cannot see the keyboard when renaming, or creating new files or folders. It's "there" if you blindly press the lower half of the touch screen, but no keyboard graphics show. It looks like it isn't there. Just black screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021