Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never seen anyone have those problems except for crash when deleting game.

So any new ticket install fails? Only works with previously installed tickets?

It crashes when you *start* DLC/Update installs?

And at what point during boot does it crash? While loading game list? And was there any saved downloads in queue when it crashed?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

People seem to be getting this inconsistently (when they retry it, it sometimes works). Does you install speed ever go slow or has it ever paused momentarily with some other message like "Suspended"?
Its only been a few ticket installs that freeze. For the dlc and updates, I went to the games list, chose the game and then hit the dlc button (then later the update) and it freezes. On the second try it finally installed the dlc but still froze. And about the boot, I've only had that issue once. I was on the 3ds main menu and tapped freeshop and then a black screen until i hard reset the system.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its only been a few ticket installs that freeze. For the dlc and updates, I went to the games list, chose the game and then hit the dlc button (then later the update) and it freezes. On the second try it finally installed the dlc but still froze. And about the boot, I've only had that issue once. I was on the 3ds main menu and tapped freeshop and then a black screen until i hard reset the system.
Did the DLC/Updates cause crash when they finished installing? If so, sounds like this which was recently solved and will be in release later today: https://github.com/Cruel/freeShop/issues/95

I have a feeling the freezing during ticket installation is coincidental to something else happening. Can't think of any reason that would cause an issue.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have tried with 3 different games (each one with two retries) and all of them show the same error or a very similar one... (0xD8E0806x)

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did the DLC/Updates cause crash when they finished installing? If so, sounds like this which was recently solved and will be in release later today: https://github.com/Cruel/freeShop/issues/95

I have a feeling the freezing during ticket installation is coincidental to something else happening. Can't think of any reason that would cause an issue.
Yes when it finished. About the tickets though, it would freeze when it said "installing ticket", it just stayed there for like 10 minutes and none of the inputs would work so I had to hard reset. It happened with several games. I happened to download New Super Mario Bros 2 though

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
What Url?
It's just you search on Google for a site that provides a direct link in QR Code or put the URL manually in the url field available in the application.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Find websites that have direct links to keep the name of the URL.

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's just you search on Google for a site that provides a direct link in QR Code or put the URL manually in the url field available in the application.
Oh, i didn't know this feature were added on the latest.
So this means that titlekey updater from before is obsolete now?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Oh, i didn't know this feature were added on the latest.
So this means that titlekey updater from before is obsolete now?
Yes. For the application developer download the package of key titles and tied to the program.
No more need to use this application you only need to find a site that provides live updates link and keep the name of Url.
Avoid placing URLs normal servers because if there is any update you will have to change the URL for the update to be performed.
NOTE: The link file can not be compressed.

Reactions: hyprskllz

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't see any Url. Really i need help here.
Go to Google.com
Type: titlekeys 3ds
Wait for the site to load
Click the first link
Scroll down to enctitelkeys.bin
Open the qr code
Download and start the 2.0 version of freeshop
Go to settings
Go to set url
Click on the left symbol
Scan qr code
Restart the app

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yes. For the application developer download the package of key titles and tied to the program.
No more need to use this application you only need to find a site that provides live updates link and keep the name of Url.
Avoid placing URLs normal servers because if there is any update you will have to change the URL for the update to be performed.
NOTE: The link file can not be compressed.
Thanks for the heads up.
But i already use qr code url for updating, is that okay?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Thanks for the heads up.
But i already use qr code url for updating, is that okay?
I put a QR Code from a site that constantly updates the key titles. No longer have to be downloaded or manually updating the list.
When I access the application list will be updated automatically on as the site where I got the URL is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: where are my cute girls