Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

danbo360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Freeshop is showing a green triangle update for Mario kart, I haven't been prompted for an update for this game from the eshop and I think I'm on the latest update already? Am I missing something? I'm on version 1.1

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting error "No title keys found". Although, i put titlekeys in both 2 folders:
3ds/data/freeshop
3ds/data/freeshop/keys

Anyone help, pls? Thank so much
P/s: i download encTitleKeys.bin from -link removed-
Download encTitleKeys.bin"
Please remove that link from your post. You're not allowed to link to that.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, thanks for the reports guys lol. I issued the update and went to bed late. I woke up to this:

ATgMIhq.png

DorsalAxe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting the enctitlekeys issue too, and despite trying all sorts of different things nothing is working. And the auto-updater doesn't seem to actually do anything, in my experience at least.

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This recent update gives me this error! "Failed to finalize content install: 0xD8E0806A" when downloading when I used an older version the error doesn't occur and downloads perfectly. Can you fix this issue am I the only one? When you get a chance can you fix this issue?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I at first had an issue with getting titlekeys to work, but I just set up the app to automatically download them from That Titlekeys Site and looked and found it placed it in 3ds/data/freeShop/keys/download.bin. I haven't tried moving encTitleKeys.bin into that folder and seeing if it works, but I might as well just set it up to automatically download titlekeys anyway.
Other than the location of titlekeys moving (which I know was changed on purpose), I've had no other issues. Maybe I just got lucky.

Darkuni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, what an update! I haven't seen any issues happening on my end (but I'm a pretty light user).

Big thanks for the filtering, etc. Amazing. Thank you!!

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Alrighty, I've got a problem, it says that there's "No title keys found". I've put in a valid encTitleKeys.bin and it's at the latest version, but it still won't work. I've put it into the path that it specifically told me, which is SDMC:/3ds/data/freeShop/keys/

But it still comes up saying that there's "No title keys found". I've tried putting it into older locations, such as SDMC:/freeShop, but it still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
00232.png
00233.png

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty, I've got a problem, it says that there's "No title keys found". I've put in a valid encTitleKeys.bin and it's at the latest version, but it still won't work. I've put it into the path that it specifically told me, which is SDMC:/3ds/data/freeShop/keys/

But it still comes up saying that there's "No title keys found". I've tried putting it into older locations, such as SDMC:/freeShop, but it still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
The message is misleading, you're probably missing the cache for some reason. Delete the title key file you put in there and leave the downloaded one. Delete the config.json and restart freeShop to redownload the cache. Let me know if it works.

Reactions: Stringer Bell

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The message is misleading, you're probably missing the cache for some reason. Delete the title key file you put in there and leave the downloaded one. Delete the config.json and restart freeShop to redownload the cache. Let me know if it works.
Hey, it worked! Thank you so much! I'll have to remember in future to delete the config.json file and the encTitleKeys.bin, if I ever run into the problem. Also, it would be good to put this in the first post of this thread as well. Also, you'll need to update the first post to reflect the new file path for freeShop, 'cause it still has it's old file path ^^'

Reactions: djalmafreestyler

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freeshop is showing a green triangle update for Mario kart, I haven't been prompted for an update for this game from the eshop and I think I'm on the latest update already? Am I missing something? I'm on version 1.1
That update, I think is, for the physical copy. The game itself is already updated, so you don't need to download the update.

D

Deleted-384698

Yeah, there seems to be an issues with updates/DLC for a lot of people. Are you using n3ds?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, if you have the URL saved, it will auto-download on start.
I'm having no particular issue with DLC/Updates in particular on 2DS Luma 6.0.1 sys 11.0.0-33u. And hardly any issue at all since I added BGM, when I did it was hanging during notifications and crashing/restarting. Or when sleeping in which case I'd have to hard shut down. Hopefully that's helpful info.

lagonauta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am having a minor problem with background music. I converted the Wii Shop Channel (original, not a remix) but most of the time my intro file does not play. No crash or anything, it just does not play.
I made the files with Audacity, but exported it as FLAC and then converted using the newest ffmpeg. I used the following command line:
Code:
ffmpeg -i filename.flac -af aresample=resampler=soxr -ar 22050 filename.ogg

My intro has ~7.5s and my loop ~51.8s. I can send the files if you want.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a minor problem with background music. I converted the Wii Shop Channel (original, not a remix) but most of the time my intro file does not play. No crash or anything, it just does not play.
I made the files with Audacity, but exported it as FLAC and then converted using the newest ffmpeg. I used the following command line:
Code:
ffmpeg -i filename.flac -af aresample=resampler=soxr -ar 22050 filename.ogg

My intro has ~7.5s and my loop ~51.8s. I can send the files if you want.
Does anyone have the same problem?
I just exported as a ogg with Audacity. The freeshop does the loop by itself so... It works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ