Not open for further replies.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ah, thanks for the info. I guess I'll just have to play GBA games on my Wii U then?

Nope. On that ISO site there's already patched AGB_FIRMs.
You'll only need to have FBI as a .3ds file or devmenu on your GW. Launch GW in emunand, install the patched agb_firm. Launch GW in sysnand mode, install the patched agb_firm on there too.
Also, you'll need to install the GBA games both on Emunand and sysnand.
I just assumed that you had gone from a GW or similar environment to Luma since it's what been happening most in these days.

Reactions: Nyap

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
IIRC, GW doesn't support GBA games natively yet (you need the patched AGB_FIRM), and you need to install them to both EmuNAND and SysNAND.
it's not about signature patching the gba firm, it's simply that gba and dsiware don't work with gw.
if you have gba games or buy dsiware, they wont play. so it doesn't matter if you patch anything or not.
if you want to play gba and dsiware, you can't use gw to do so. (so just use a different cfw for that!) :)

(and you only need to install a gba game on sysnand + emunand if you want to play it on emunand. if you want to play on sysnand, then you only need to install on sysnand.)

Last edited by cearp,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i wonder if i can download nintendo badge arcade EU on my NA system
i already downloaded the NA version from the legit eshop
if i download the EU version,it will replace my NA version?

what about DLC and updates? i can't find them

Last edited by aos10,

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So how is this app working for people. Still yet to try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty well so far. Some EUR games won't show up for some reason but that aside the listing and information display is pretty cool and you can easily tell what each game is about and what region it is for (plus the size it needs). The download speed isn't bad either.

The only things i'd like to see is ability to reorder the queue, since I have a 50mb game listed after a 3gb one, so i'm gonna have to wait a while. But that's not a big deal. Showing the current space free on the SD would be a nice addition as well.

I only had one freeze for some unknown reason, that forced me to turn off the console and turn it on again. Then the queue had been cleared and i had to search for the games again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153