Status
Not open for further replies.

Alain Desjardins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to relocate the 3ds/freeshop folder? I'd rather have it out of the 3ds folder and keep it all in one location instead of having two folders /freeshop and /3ds/freeshop

Thanks!

leathco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an interesting error with Freeshop. I used it to install my games, and now my home menu isn't showing the games I legit purchased from the eshop. However, my legit games are still there, and can be pulled up and launched by going to the titles section in FBI or by searching the game and pushing the play icon in Freeshop. Any idea how to fix this?

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an interesting error with Freeshop. I used it to install my games, and now my home menu isn't showing the games I legit purchased from the eshop. However, my legit games are still there, and can be pulled up and launched by going to the titles section in FBI or by searching the game and pushing the play icon in Freeshop. Any idea how to fix this?
Lol, have you reached the 300 limit? I think when there are more than 300 titles installed they start becoming invisible on home menu.

leathco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, have you reached the 300 limit? I think when there are more than 300 titles installed they start becoming invisible on home menu.

Hmm, that might be it, as I ended up going with a 128 gig SD card and was injecting a lot of games in for SNES and GBA. Ah well, I can still launch via FBI so not a major issue.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm working on taking information from this thread and putting it on the site so it's easier to access.

Let me know if anything isn't clear in the install and initial setup instructions: https://freeshop.pw/get-started/

I'll continue to add more stuff to explain all of the configuration options and such. And I'll also need to update the FAQs. I'll probably post news on the frontpage too (with rss feed and all). Any news posts I make in this thread get buried lol.

Last edited by TheCruel,

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
new mission: freeshop in nintendo switch
ontopic: ¿theorically this is piracy or not? im still think this is piracy ( i dont care but i want justify for another people)

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Freeshop itself does neither allow nor encourage piracy on its own. It's completely up to you how you use it. If you decide to download illegally acquired keys, then you are to blame and not the developer of freeshop.

SirHaxALot

Yum Cookies! :3
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I initially put it in /3ds/data/ with the plan of modifying HBL to load apps from /3ds/apps/ but I never got to it. Oh well, I'm just sick of all the homebrew that makes new directories in the root of SD.
Please continue with that. I'm also fucking annoyed by these 5000 directorys and files...

Feuer_Psycho

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi Guys.

Quick Question.I own a physical copy of Pokemon Moon. I know its piracy if i get a copy from freeshop without a legal key and I´ve read cartridges got headers an digital copy don´t . So in theory if i get a copy from freeshop would i get banned if i go only ingame or with the pokebank?

I know legally Nintendo can issue a ban just for running Luma+A9LH if they could detect it.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys.

Quick Question.I own a physical copy of Pokemon Moon. I know its piracy if i get a copy from freeshop without a legal key and I´ve read cartridges got headers an digital copy don´t . So in theory if i get a copy from freeshop would i get banned if i go only ingame or with the pokebank?

I know legally Nintendo can issue a ban just for running Luma+A9LH if they could detect it.
You will not be banned for using a digital copy nor will/can you be banned for running Luma+A9LH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: