• no other

Votes: 12 4.4%

• Total voters

Geraki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Working on my New3DS (sysNAND 9.0 - emuNAND 9.5)

Seems like you have to apply the patch every time you go into Gateway mode.

A fantastic job, thanks RednaxelaNnamtra.

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, when i try to use this on my O3DS with Sysnand 9.2.0-10U. I get a 007-2404 error when accessing the eShop. eShop runs fine though when i just enter from Emunand 9.8. Would anyone know what could be the problem?

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You update your console with a game so your eshop was not updated. You need to manually udpdate your sysnand to 9.2.0-20U with sysupdater.

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
You update your console with a game so your eshop was not updated. You need to manually udpdate your sysnand to 9.2.0-20U with sysupdater.

Ah.... I was hoping i didn't have to use sysupdater.... Well, thanks, at least now i know why i get this error.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need to update your whole firmware to 9.2.0-20U, you can do it with BBM too, but only if you're already on 9.2.0-XU (just in case of someone else read me, don't do this if you have a lower firmware)

Reactions: dandymanz

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
You need to update your whole firmware to 9.2.0-20U, you can do it with BBM too, but only if you're already on 9.2.0-XU (just in case of someone else read me, don't do this if you have a lower firmware)

They have 9.2.0-10 so all they need is the browser since it seems like they cart updated from 4.5

D

Deleted User

sadly does not work using 8.1j sysnand / emunand
(how to update n3ds Emunand to 9.5 using gateway?)

D

Deleted User

is there any n3ds tut for 3dnus :x i m a bit helpless at that point.

Edit: ah found a tut. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by ,

hama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for your work! :grog:

Come to confirm this working with Gateway sysNAND 9.0 & emuNAND 9.5 (9.4 also work)

I just buy New 3DS XL with firmware 9.0 and start using GATEWAY 3DS, I found that I CAN login with NNID but CANNOT open eShop or download anything because 3DS force me to do system update before I can download anything or access eShop (New 3DS XL can update emuNAND up to 9.5 only).

I have many CIA games installed on my internal 64GB SD Card and using CIA update file to update some game example Monster Hunter, Pokemon X, Y, Alpha, Omega and Xenoblade + Super smash bros

After I install Free multi Patcher I try to uninstall CIA updated one by one and found that I can do update via eShop and direct download when start game again with no problem for Monster Hunter, Pokemon X, Y, Alpha, Omega but got 99% (007-2999) error (ticket issue) for Xenoblade + Super smash bros.

Now I just format my emuNAND and start import CIA game again, Now I can update all games with eShop normally.

I have 2 question

1. ticket issue (99% downloaded) that happen when game got updated by CIA file before, This happen for *Update File* only or with *DLC* too ? If I install DLC CIA file, that game will cannot update via eShop or not? or I can update game but cannot download same DLC from eShop although already deleted the old one?

2. I have to patching everytime I restart 3DS (re-enter Gateway Mode) this is normal, right?

I hope Gateway team will include this patch to their future version too. :rolleyes:

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sadly does not work using 8.1j sysnand / emunand
(how to update n3ds Emunand to 9.5 using gateway?)

Is the region patch working on your 3DS? I think the nim E-Shop patch should only work on 9.x, because of the e-shop protokol got modified.

Thank you so much for your work! :grog:

Come to confirm this working with Gateway sysNAND 9.0 & emuNAND 9.5 (9.4 also work)

I just buy New 3DS XL with firmware 9.0 and start using GATEWAY 3DS, I found that I CAN login with NNID but CANNOT open eShop or download anything because 3DS force me to do system update before I can download anything or access eShop (New 3DS XL can update emuNAND up to 9.5 only).

I have many CIA games installed on my internal 64GB SD Card and using CIA update file to update some game example Monster Hunter, Pokemon X, Y, Alpha, Omega and Xenoblade + Super smash bros

After I install Free multi Patcher I try to uninstall CIA updated one by one and found that I can do update via eShop and direct download when start game again with no problem for Monster Hunter, Pokemon X, Y, Alpha, Omega but got 99% (007-2999) error (ticket issue) for Xenoblade + Super smash bros.

Now I just format my emuNAND and start import CIA game again, Now I can update all games with eShop normally.

I have 2 question

1. ticket issue (99% downloaded) that happen when game got updated by CIA file before, This happen for *Update File* only or with *DLC* too ? If I install DLC CIA file, that game will cannot update via eShop or not? or I can update game but cannot download same DLC from eShop although already deleted the old one?

2. I have to patching everytime I restart 3DS (re-enter Gateway Mode) this is normal, right?

I hope Gateway team will include this patch to their future version too. :rolleyes:

Don't know it exactly, but unlegit DLC will get deleted, if you connect to the e-Shop, so its not possible to update it through the e-shop, but it coul be possible, that you are able to buy it after you used a cia file for getting the dlc.

Yes, it's normal that you need to use the pach every time you restarted the 3DS, because the patches are temporarily applied in memory.

JohnTravolski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to try this yet, but I just want to make sure that I do it correctly:

Once I install the .cia in the release folder with FBI Installer, what exactly is it putting on the system? I understand what it can do, but let me give you an example of what I mean.

When I installed the SaveDataFiler.cia, it created spot in the home menu that launches SaveDataFiler. Basically, what I'm not understanding here is if this is one application that magically lets you get to the eShop without the newest emuNAND firmware, if it's several applications that do various things, or if it's something different entirely. Basically, what would I do to get to eShop to get the newest game updates without updating my emuNAND when using free multi patcher?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb