• Start date
  • Views 103,567
  • Replies 310
  • Likes 29
D

Deleted User

OP
Yah i wounder to..
Nintendo Fanboy said he have a fixed version, i wrote him, he asked some question but never actually sent me the version or helped me in anyway.. i hate when people claim to know something, but actually dont.. i dont want to be mean, but its disapointing.. ah well
Yeah, I asked you the questions so that I can give you the one that works for you. You never answered so I never knew which one was for you. It's not my fault that you didn't want to answer. If you answer in the PM, I can give you a version that can work...

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I asked you the questions so that I can give you the one that works for you. You never answered so I never knew which one was for you. It's not my fault that you didn't want to answer. If you answer in the PM, I can give you a version that can work...
Lol..friend, i did answer you! I answered you right after ypu asked me the questions..

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone PM me the second-newest version of FCEUMM3DS? I just got into 3DS homebrew via the free hax methods, so I'm trying to collect all the emulators I can run on my 3DS, and the newest version just gives me an Initializing loop.

Reactions: CeeDee

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone PM me the second-newest version of FCEUMM3DS? I just got into 3DS homebrew via the free hax methods, so I'm trying to collect all the emulators I can run on my 3DS, and the newest version just gives me an Initializing loop.
Or, ya know, they could just put the link out for everybody...

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
I actually fucked Pasta CFW and installed this on the N3DSXL! WOW! It is perfect. The only request I have is to have the option to make the screen 4:3 :D

Many thanx Steveice <3

PS. I hope you port some other cool emulator next! PC Engine, Genesis or perhaps C64? :D

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think that ensuring good compatibility with o3DS is important before moving to another project, I have both an n3DS and a o3DS but the o3DS users deserve proper NES emulation,...

Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: maybe tomorrow lol