Status
Not open for further replies.

Acraeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MY DUDE!! GIVE THIS MAN AN AWARD!! GIVE THIS MAN A MARSHADOW!! MY DUDE!!!
giphy.gif

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does this mean PKSM officially beat Nintendo to their own punch on transferring?

I think the only thing this won't be able to do that Bank should is the transfer from RBY

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does this mean PKSM officially beat Nintendo to their own punch on transferring?

I think the only thing this won't be able to do that Bank should is the transfer from RBY

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. That is something we need though is a way to transfer from the VC of RBY up to SM. I think once we get that we will be golden.

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I thought I was going to have to run out and grab a beater PC to run the Windows version of PKHex since using Wine on my Mac results in a loss of features. You work quick! I am looking forward to tomorrow so that I can try out the update. This is exciting!

Reactions: BADDINOROX99

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to use .SAV files for D/P/PL HG/SS B/W/2 instead of cartridges? It would be neat being able to lift them from my flashcart and add them to a custom directory.
You are asking the real questions around here
This had never even occurred to me

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wondering, out of curiority, what does "No SFBP" stand for?
I'm so glad someone asked this, I didn't want to ask in case it was something really obvious :P

Would it be possible to use .SAV files for D/P/PL HG/SS B/W/2 instead of cartridges? It would be neat being able to lift them from my flashcart and add them to a custom directory.
You are asking the real questions around here
This had never even occurred to me
OP has already addressed this, and has indicated that he won't be supporting anything related to piracy.

If you have a legitimate .sav backup of your DS Pokemon cart, then you have a DS Pokemon cart, so you don't need .sav support.

There are a number of save editors available for DS Pokemon games that support .sav files, pkHex included.

Raqib

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Incredible work man. This may be a stretch, but Dropbox support would be nice eventually. Have a nice safe place to ensure you never lose any Pokémon

Will you eventually implement Pokédex syncing across save files like Pokébank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol