Status
Not open for further replies.

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@EventAssistant
I have another feature request for your handy tool :)

Can you implement other languages for the pokemon names?
Best would be, if the software could detect, which version of the game is installed. But an option to change the language, which can be saved in a settings file, would also be nice.

That would be really cool. I dont know many of the 721 english names of pokemon due to playing the German versions of Pokemon games (with German Pokemon names of course).
I think that many German, French, Japanese and Chinese players will have the same problem.

Autrui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I thought it was it, but I have the box in both the Save and the Bank, that's why I don't get it :x

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@EventAssistant
I have another feature request for your handy tool :)

Can you implement other languages for the pokemon names?
Best would be, if the software could detect, which version of the game is installed. But an option to change the language, which can be saved in a settings file, would also be nice.

That would be really cool. I dont know many of the 721 english names of pokemon due to playing the German versions of Pokemon games (with German Pokemon names of course).
I think that many German, French, Japanese and Chinese players will have the same problem.
If you notice, nickname will be the one in the language you're playing the game, btw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw this could be implemented but It's not my priority now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well I thought it was it, but I have the box in both the Save and the Bank, that's why I don't get it :x
I think you moved the box in the bank and not saved your progresses in the save. That's why you MUST save your progresses in the app

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Today is launch date. Would you like a read-only POC of what's going on there? :)

(For read only, I mean that no progresses can be saved to the save, at least for now. I'm about to complete crypto but I already know debugging will be hard. The only thing that is already doable is storing a copy of your SM mons in integrated bank :) )

I'll be getting my physical copy today and make tries later, expect something between 13/14 hours.

Also, the app changes name. If you have something in the integrated bank, you'll have to replace the new bank file with the old one, because I'm using a new directory now

TinchoX

Azure Flame Kite
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Today is launch date. Would you like a read-only POC of what's going on there? :)

(For read only, I mean that no progresses can be saved to the save, at least for now. I'm about to complete crypto but I already know debugging will be hard. The only thing that is already doable is storing a copy of your SM mons in integrated bank :) )

I'll be getting my physical copy today and make tries later, expect something between 13/14 hours.

Also, the app changes name. If you have something in the integrated bank, you'll have to replace the new bank file with the old one, because I'm using a new directory now

Alright! Looking forward to it!

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've seen people reporting this issue but I can't find a way of solving it.
I own a Pokemon y jpn cartridge and a jpn o3ds official fw 11.1.0.34, when I open event assistant using Pokemon y it starts up perfectly and goes into the page to choose the version of the Pokemon game, I chose Pokemon y and it says game not found
my cartridge works perfectly with jksm pchex++ phbank if that matters
Is there a way I can get event assistant to work?
Using the latest 3.1 build

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've seen people reporting this issue but I can't find a way of solving it.
I own a Pokemon y jpn cartridge and a jpn o3ds official fw 11.1.0.34, when I open event assistant using Pokemon y it starts up perfectly and goes into the page to choose the version of the Pokemon game, I chose Pokemon y and it says game not found
my cartridge works perfectly with jksm pchex++ phbank if that matters
Is there a way I can get event assistant to work?
Using the latest 3.1 build
You have to open the app with pokemon bank, and then select Y through the app

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for answering my noob question, I used to use eventassistant a while ago before I deleted my pokebank, must have forgotten the usage as well
Eventassistant now works perfectly! thanks!

haganebr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can't wait for the write-enabled version of this! This will make upgrading my living dex much easier! Awesome work!

WannyTiggah

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Tried installing the .cia version of PKSM, and no new software appeared in the HOME screen =C

EDIT: in fact, it doesn't even appear in the Titles section of FBI.

Last edited by WannyTiggah,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu