Homebrew [Release][DSi] Title Manager for HiyaCFW

skeleanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
I installed latest GameYob v0.5.2 and it appears without icon and name, do I have to get a recompiled version or am I doing something wrong?
While I'm at it, is there any way to convert nds homebrew to dsiware, like PokeMini?
Thank you

Last edited by skeleanon,
Reactions: banjo2

momomoomomomo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you completely sure you are viewing HiyaCFW and not just booting into your regular NAND with the Hiya logo?
uhm? sorry, I am stupid and I dont know a lot of things, I just modded my dsi with twilight++ and added this program, when I install something and I turn off/on the consolle, it just doesnt show anything, there are things I must add over the twilight modd?

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
uhm? sorry, I am stupid and I dont know a lot of things, I just modded my dsi with twilight++ and added this program, when I install something and I turn off/on the consolle, it just doesnt show anything, there are things I must add over the twilight modd?
That's okay. When you installed CFW, did you go through this part of the guide?

Reactions: momomoomomomo

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
so... i choose "install" or "install as system file"?
"Install as system file" is generally better as it allows you to bypass the 20 MB limit on the 00030004 folder with the only real downsides being that it doesn't show up in Data Management and modifies the ROM slightly, so as long as you don't care about keeping perfectly clean ROMs installed it's probably better.

Reactions: Andrehws and banjo2

Andrehws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "Pk11, post: 9499144, member: 494739"] "Instalar como arquivo de sistema" geralmente é melhor, pois permite que você ignore o limite de 20 MB na pasta 00030004 com as únicas desvantagens reais sendo que ela não mostra no Data Management e modifica ligeiramente a ROM, então contanto que você não se preocupe em manter ROMs perfeitamente limpas instaladas, é provavelmente melhor. [/ QUOTE]

how exactly does this modify the rom?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE = "Pk11, post: 9499144, member: 494739"] "Instalar como arquivo de sistema" geralmente é melhor, pois permite que você ignore o limite de 20 MB na pasta 00030004 com as únicas desvantagens reais sendo que ela não mostra no Data Management e modifica ligeiramente a ROM, então contanto que você não se preocupe em manter ROMs perfeitamente limpas instaladas, é provavelmente melhor. [/ QUOTE]

how exactly does this modify the rom?
English only please as this is a English forum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ