Homebrew WIP [Release] Do u no de wae (Switch Homebrew app)

MegaMagikarp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
What did you export the file as?
IIRC BMP, RGBX, reverse order (since switch is little endian) and scrubbed the header. Idk why it's any useful tho since I did that like on the day of hbl's initial release (cuz a rushed meme is a good one). Today any image library available should be better than just using raw binary files...

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC BMP, RGBX, reverse order (since switch is little endian) and scrubbed the header. Idk why it's any useful tho since I did that like on the day of hbl's initial release (cuz a rushed meme is a good one). Today any image library available should be better than just using raw binary files...

I see, when I used imagemagick to convert a PNG to rgba, the colors were wrong and the image seemed to keep overlaying itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so only bmp works?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so I export to bmp from photoshop,convert it to rgba and then how do I scrub the header?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA