• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

trihy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Same here. On anniversary update, cemu crashes a seconds after loading a game.

Was working fine before windows update.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same here. On anniversary update, cemu crashes a seconds after loading a game.

Was working fine before windows update.
use DDU from guru3d.com and remove your old drivers and reinstall the drivers trust me this has nothing to do with the os as i am running win 10 14393.103 aka for non techie plebs anniversary update and everything runs perfect with cemu hackyness

Fred1976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You are not the only one . New super mario U and luigi U also crash on my pc . Game loads fine . But crash after title screen when you push button 2 .

Andrea22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mario Kart 8 crash sometimes when it starts the game, but after all it runs pretty well. Also, I have updated the game to the v4.1, but the texts of the update are only avaible in english, in fact, if I select iatlian (my language), there aren't any texts and the spaces for them are empty. There is a way to have these texts in other languages? And about the DLC's, how I can unlock them? (I have the game in .rpx format, so one step is already done)

Last edited by Andrea22,

TMCThomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I must say, This emulator has made great progress. I just played some grand prix from mario kart 8 and apart from some micro-stutters and a few slowdowns it felt like I was playing on a Wii U. (55-60 fps)

Keep up the good work!

Edit: (On an i5-4460 3.2ghz, GTX 760 192-bit edition and 8gb 1600mhz ram)

Last edited by TMCThomas,

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gtx 1080
i5 4690k
8gb ram
windows 10.

on 1.5.4 I was getting about 47-55.
Just added specs to sig, feel like I should of done that a while ago.
How do you find the gtx1080 in cemu overall? I'm thinking of getting one this week and have the same CPU!

leelaa16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you find the gtx1080 in cemu overall? I'm thinking of getting one this week and have the same CPU!
I had a gtx 980 before it and in terms of performance in cemu, there isn't much of a gain. I was expecting that though to be honest as cemu isn't very well optimized yet. I do believe I will see a bigger performance gap though in the future.
I gained about 5fps IIRC
in terms of performance over the 980 in other games though...huge.

Reactions: shanzo

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi, im new here, i got to say cemu is doing extremely well and really fast; i´ve seen somebody posting video comparison between cemu versions, its really cool; i would like to see video comparison between mario kart 8running in a real wii u vs cemu, and see the awesome work in the cemu development; thanks.

lumenater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
intel i7 3.5ghz
nvidia GTX780
16gb ram
CEMU 1.5.6b

bayonetta 2 (55 fps in practice mode, 20-30fps in game, it gets better with framebuffer 1 and 6 but it crashes)
bayonetta 1 (15 fps in game)
shin megami tensei (not boot)
wonderful 101 (boot and shows 60 fps but there is just a black screen no audio)

Last edited by lumenater,

Again

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mario Kart 8 crash sometimes when it starts the game, but after all it runs pretty well. Also, I have updated the game to the v4.1, but the texts of the update are only avaible in english, in fact, if I select iatlian (my language), there aren't any texts and the spaces for them are empty. There is a way to have these texts in other languages? And about the DLC's, how I can unlock them? (I have the game in .rpx format, so one step is already done)
only in English?
Capturar.JPG

Last edited by Again,
Reactions: Mazamin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated