Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Delete your post now or you will get in trouble
vs
-deleted-

Irony...

Also, hit me, i was talking decaf as opposed to cemu and other emulators which are realisticly setting the bar, and how people are fighting and being offended over it. You further proved that point. Mind telling me in PM what was offtopic about this?

-Its obvious why, Just go find a CEMU thread in /r/emulation and you will see the amount of hate cemu gets , Why? because its closed source.-
Third time's a charm, huh? Some kids shatting on developers for wanting their code to stay theires for some time doesn't explain the vulgar fight over the whole thing...

On another question to keep this positive and civilised:
I have been gone for some time now and am surprised to see still some rather interesting progress in this emulator.
Are there any hints on when cracking system and nnid-settings with cemu is a thing so that we (or rather some friends of mine, with me on console) could play sm4sh, mk and sploot online, soon?

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

vs

Irony...

Also, hit me, i was talking decaf as opposed to cemu and other emulators which are realisticly setting the bar, and how people are fighting and being offended over it. You further proved that point. Mind telling me in PM what was offtopic about this?
Didn't read the rest of your post, sorry

Last edited by ,

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I have Nvidia 9600 GT (yes I know an old dusty piece of hardware) but believe it or not it runs any game I throw at it except CEMU
I run it on Win10x64 used latest driver that supports this card v341.96 and I got a weird looking image that froze
used old stable driver v314.22 (which has best game compatibility btw and less glitches) and got audio working with gray image (no video)
is there anything I can do to get video on my card? any help is greatly appreciated.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No just gave you a link to the decaf forum
Yes it was Lazy as always stop crying about everything

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have Nvidia 9600 GT (yes I know an old dusty piece of hardware) but believe it or not it runs any game I throw at it except CEMU
I run it on Win10x64 used latest driver that supports this card v341.96 and I got a weird looking image that froze
used old stable driver v314.22 (which has best game compatibility btw and less glitches) and got audio working with gray image (no video)
is there anything I can do to get video on my card? any help is greatly appreciated.
that video card does not have opengl 4.0 or newer

Feature Support
OpenGL

Last edited by Wardoctors, , Reason: people are stupid it seems and lie and cause drama like useless wastes of life

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok I know it's oldie, I'm just asking the devs if there's anything I can patch to get it working since unlike dolphin I don't have any video options or settings in this Emu
no most of the features require opengl 4.0 or greater and it's best they dont go back a rx460 will run this emulator fine and it's cheap

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Its obvious why, Just go find a CEMU thread in /r/emulation and you will see the amount of hate cemu gets , Why? because its closed source.

This. People seem to get so butthurt over a hard working dev wanting to keep his code proprietary and actually make some money from it. I'm a professional programmer and I make my living from my skills, the last thing I'm going to do is just give my work away. I've worked in the industry since 1986 and I -hate- open source code with a passion. With few exceptions, it's quite commonly complete and utter garbage, written by people who don't have a clue how to write legible code.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are there any hints on when cracking system and nnid-settings with cemu is a thing so that we (or rather some friends of mine, with me on console) could play sm4sh, mk and sploot online, soon?

IIRC, Exzap has commented several times that he has no plans right now to develop any online capabilities of the emulator. That sort of thing -will- attract Ninty's unwanted attention.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IIRC, Exzap has commented several times that he has no plans right now to develop any online capabilities of the emulator. That sort of thing -will- attract Ninty's unwanted attention.

Oh, i didnt know that. That is perfectly fine, then^^
Kinda dissappinting for the sake of it off course, but fine.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope, cemu is adding "updates on-the-fly" in the next release. Means, to download a game update from nus, create a directory (e.g. in the cemu folder and call it updates) and insert all updated files from the nus there so that cemu patches the wiiu games during boot.
That would be awesome.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And the meat patty is almost as thin as the slice of cheese.