• Likes 284

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Okay i'll write in your native tounge.
Last time someone cracked cemu, and the following release took another extra week to release, because they had to use extra time in order to fix a better security system.
Still hoping for cracked release?

There you go. I patched up your post with proper english so everyone could understand @donkeyhigh

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This thread is for everything about Cemu, that includes videos, new and discussion. :sleep:

Stop bullshitting about this being not the correct thread. :wink:

Well, yeah, discussion, but not every type of discussion. E.g. not discussion about your grandma's panties. Also not discussion about something that has been already discussed in this very thread hundred's of times. Also not information about something that's been said in this thread hundred's of times plus can be read in the FAQ.

Reactions: Jobenblue

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This thread is for everything about Cemu, that includes videos, new and discussion. :sleep:

Stop bullshitting about this being not the correct thread. :wink:

I don't know if it's the right or wrong thread to ask about information regarding a cracked version of cemu. I mean you don't go to Microsofts' forums and ask for a preactivated iso of Windows.
Just seems inappropriate.
There you go. I patched up your post with proper english so everyone could understand @donkeyhigh

I wrote like that as a response to @Nyap 's post "tl;dr" urban language style. He wouldn't read my previous post because it was too long, so I wrote in cancer-language so he would read it and realize that cracking cemu maybe isn't the best idea.

But as @StripTheSoul said; end of discussion. Let's get back on topic.
There's always bitching and moaning the days/hours before release. Let's all try and avoid it this time :-)

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
  • >Implying that I entered my real age
  • Just because it's never happened before doesn't mean that it won't happen. I could easily become a patreon for virtually no money and just copy-paste the download link here.

3 problems with that.

1. You'll be immediately banned, but you might not care about that
2. Patreon version contains DRM. If that doesn't validate, you only get interpreter mode.
3. Exzap will revoke your key, reducing you to interpreter mode.

Still wanna be a thief?

Last edited by FloatingFatMan,

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plus if you get reduced to interpreter, the amount of frames you would normally get in recompiler, is reduced to half. For example, if you get 60fps in a game using recompiler, being forced to interpreter in a patreon build will give you 30fps max.

Last edited by Slashㅤ,
Reactions: Kristiqn5

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Plus if you get reduced to interpreter, the amount of frames you would normally get in recompiler, is reduced to half. For example, if you get 60fps in a game using recompiler, being forced to interpreter in a patreon build will give you 30fps max.

Well who knows? Maybe exzap will eventually improve the interpereter and there won't be any difference. Its kinda really just a slap in the face for pirates as of right now lolz.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Say what? It's Wednesday already? I didn't notice, because I have this cool thing called patience. Not a stab at you in any way, just saying. I can be more direct: People are inpatient, greedy needy ungrateful fucks. Like seriously, this thread is a fucking joke. Anyway, if people are still having problems with the xbone controller, I have saved my configuration for both pro controller and gamepad. Works like a charm.
You also seem to have something called nerve

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry if you can't handle cold, hard facts. I'm not trying to attack anyone in any sort of way.. But you would have to be a damn fool not to see the kindergarten-like behavior.
You truely must be the fanfavorite on every birthday-party. Thread full of idiots aside, your input would have been just as usefull without the random hate, from what the quote tells me NOBODY has done anything to you. Drink a tea and calm the hell down.

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,
Reactions: Alex S and AboodXD

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Say what? It's Wednesday already? I didn't notice, because I have this cool thing called patience. Not a stab at you in any way, just saying. I can be more direct: People are inpatient, greedy needy ungrateful fucks. Like seriously, this thread is a fucking joke. Anyway, if people are still having problems with the xbone controller, I have saved my configuration for both pro controller and gamepad. Works like a charm.
Damn it, they were just excited and you call them impatient?! [emoji36]

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't really get why you assume I'm angry.. There was no hate in my comment. It was an expressive opinion, I'll give you that. I don't ACTUALLY think that they are fucks. Really cute that you took that seriously. It was purely hyperbolic. My opinion still stands, people are inpatient and ungrateful. Not all.. But some. I'm sorry if it was misinterpreted as hate speech.

It wasn't my intention to derail the thread again either, I actually only posted it as my opinion, not desiring any response. That is the truth. But when I have to defend myself, then so be it.

Pardon me for reading in your post what you actually wrote there. "There was no hate in my comment[...]it was hyperbolic"... That got to be the cheapest excuse i got to have seen in ages.
You reacted with your ramble about this thread to someone being happy that it's wednesday, that speaks volumes about your intentions and your mood.
But don't bother with me, i don't actually "desire a response" from you either nd will gladly stop here.
(kindergarden meets more kindergarden meets more)

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
That was no excuse though, that was the truth.. And my "ramble" wasn't in direct response to the guy I quoted, something I made very clear. But go right ahead and think what you want, I'm not gonna stop you. I have removed the post now, to prevent any more derailing.
You do know that .....

-Snip. People are so sensitive..

will still get you hate right?
either way do what you want, and say what you want cause I wont be seeing your posts anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson