AdamN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Finally MK8 (loadiine) no longer crashed on my geforce 610M :D but runs very slow (2-5 FPS during a race, as expected)

Btw, found these benchmark comparison between DX11 vs Vulkan vs OGL http://i.imgur.com/iQpFoN3.png
As of now, vulkan driver aren't fully optimized yet, thus slower than DX11 (which probably even slower than DX12)

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country

It's all in the implementation detail and what the API is being used for. You will likely always see at least some benefit vs classic APIs with DX12 or Vulkan, but it's not necessarily going to be large. I don't see why you're constantly trying to paint this image of people being liars for speculating that their graphics code wouldn't benefit much from DX12, considering that it's completely contextual and that the developer of that code probably knows best.

Specifically, @Exzap said this a while back:
Three reasons:
  • WiiU's rendering API is remotely based on OpenGL, therefore it makes sense to use a similar API on PC.
  • OpenGL is multi-platform. Making ports easier in the future.
  • The situations in which DX12 is faster are not relevant in Cemu. So performance is not a decisive factor. The same will probably be true for the upcoming Vulkan API.
On a side note, we are going to bump the required OpenGL version to 4.5 (latest) soon. Need those cutting-edge features.

No, the cemu developers atm are only @Petergov and me.

ikki84

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Still doesn't work... :(
1-Open the Vulkan driver installer and click in uninstall button.
After it restart the computer.
2- (I did this pass to, but maybe is not necessary): open the amd radeon driver installer 16.1 (stable) and click in uninstall too.
Restart the computer.
3- Install the stable driver (not the vulkan beta).

It worked here on my radeon r7 200.

I don´t think it will work in all cases and as I see in this post, some users can run it with vulkan driver, but in my pc Vulkan only display a black screen.
I hope it works for you. If not, I don´t know what to do.

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
There is proof that I have 60 fps in nsmbu theme in mario maker.
Cause there is one pussy cat that didnt believe me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I fell pity to @Andresian for having dislikes on his video. Seems that everyone didn't know that you can update the game without using a Wii U.
Anyways, here's Mario Maker v1.32.

CattaRappa said that my video is fake because I get high fps.
Remember when I posted my method on this forums?
No one actually believed me. Thats it

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cemu 1.3.2 r0: ☞Mario Kart 8☜

You need r0 for the updated version to work (so far)
IDK how the 1st crash occured and I still didn't managed to figure out how to play DLC tracks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...