Hacking [Release] CDecrypt v3.0

phacox_cll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I recommend using the most current implementation of CDecrypt made by VitaSmith: HERE

OLD v3.0:

Small application that allows unpack (decrypt) Wii U NUS Content.

Download

This is a fork of a fork made by neobrain of the abandoned CDecrypt originally made by Crediar.

Internally it works almost the same as version 2.0b but it differs in these aspects:

- Remove the Wii U Common Keys from the code. Now need an external file named "keys.txt" where the first line must be the Wii U Common Key and optionally the second line must be the Wii U Common Dev Key.

- Change the command line entry. Now instead of requiring the paths to the files "title.tmd" and "title.tik", requires the path to the NUS Content to decrypt <input path> and the path where you will place the decrypted content <output path>.

- Now lets unpack (decrypt) a specific file, requires the path to the NUS Content to decrypt <input path>, the relative path with the name of the file to decrypt <file to decrypt> and the path where you will place the decrypted file <output filename>.

- Supports paths with non-ASCII characters.

- Supports paths as large as the user's system allows.

Last edited by phacox_cll,
D

Deleted User

Google It... pastebin is your friend.
hey this isn't working for me. i've tried several different ways of decrypting my game but none's working. All it says is this...

Attachments

• Screenshot (20).png
    Screenshot (20).png
    142.4 KB · Views: 1,415

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
hey this isn't working for me. i've tried several different ways of decrypting my game but none's working. All it says is this...
Your command is wrong. CDecrypt can't handle "Extract".

1. Copy the folder path to the CDecrypt application
2. Now open up CMD by holding shift (in the game folder) and performing a right click
3. Paste the CDecrypt folder path and append the CDecrypt file name. Then type "title.tmd title.tik" behind it (without ")
4. Press ENTER to start the lengthy) decryption process

Just wait a while till it's finished. Depending on the game size, the can take longer or shorter...Once it's done, you will be back at the CMD prompt.

It should look like this for an example: D:\Backups\Wii U Tools\CDecrypt>CDecrypt.exe title.tmd title.tik

D

Deleted User

2. Now open up CMD by holding shift (in the game folder) and performing a right click
3. Paste the CDecrypt folder path and append the CDecrypt file name. Then type "title.tmd title.tik" behind it (without ")

Just wait a while till it's finished. Depending on the game size, the can take longer or shorter...Once it's done, you will be back at the CMD prompt.

It should look like this for an example: D:\Backups\Wii U Tools\CDecrypt>CDecrypt.exe title.tmd title.tik
wait but this version tells me not to use that command anymore. I thought that command was for the old version because the post says it was changed

Reactions: phacox_cll

phacox_cll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

In this version the command input is different from the original CDecrypt.

i’m confused... double quotes?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you mean regular quotes like these “ “ i did that. it still just gives me the cdecrypt app details..

I have been doing tests to replicate the problem, certainly my version of CDecrypt behaves out of the expected as it should show:

The "C:\Users\JustKeepWalking99\Downloads\Wii" path not exist.

To indicate that the path is being cut in the first space (as in the first image).

Adding the quotes solves the problem (second image).

Attachments

• CDecrypt_1.png
    CDecrypt_1.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,426
  • CDecrypt_2.png
    CDecrypt_2.png
    70 KB · Views: 1,005
Last edited by phacox_cll,

phacox_cll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It is the same as using version 2.0 except what is mentioned in the original post (change the command line entry, supports paths with non-ASCII characters, etc.).

Usage:
CDecrypt "C:\Path\to\input" "C:\Path\to\output"

Reactions: gamer20088

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thankfully the N64 had a metric ton of other fantastic games. I do kind of hate the controller...