Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no error screen anymore but launching Rosalina ingame still freezes the O3DS
That's a Rosalina issue and is not related to BootNTR Selector.

It happened to me too without NTR being launched (sometimes it happens sometimes not, no idea what can cause this).

greenDarkness555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please precise which game, the plugin path and the mode you used.

Anyone available to check Mode 3 2.10.2 attached to this post ?
It'll hopefully fix all issues that you might encounter.
It was for Ultra Moon, the path is plugin/00040000001b5000/cheat.plg , and I was using Mode 3.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's a Rosalina issue and is not related to BootNTR Selector.

It happened to me too without NTR being launched (sometimes it happens sometimes not, no idea what can cause this).
It's not random actually. I just noticed it's some sort of conflict with the FPS+clock overlay plugin.
It freezes even if we're running the regular ntr mode.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Still seems buggy on my o3DS, though it actually launches now (but I rarely use it so I'm not sure if NTR is meant to work a bit differently on o3DS or not).

I can't enable the debugger (when I try, it gives an error then shuts down NTR and reboots), and upon launching NTR, it doesn't automatically close afterwards (nor does pressing B exit it).
Again, not sure if this is normal behaviour on o3DS (it obviously isn't on n3DS) but I thought I'd just post about it in case they're actual issues.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's not random actually. I just noticed it's some sort of conflict with the FPS+clock overlay plugin.
It freezes even if we're running the regular ntr mode.
Ah well, whatever it is, it's out of my hand.
BootNTR Selector is just to launch NTR, once that's done my job is done.

Still seems buggy on my o3DS, though it actually launches now (but I rarely use it so I'm not sure if NTR is meant to work a bit differently on o3DS or not).

I can't enable the debugger (when I try, it gives an error then shuts down NTR and reboots), and upon launching NTR, it doesn't automatically close afterwards (nor does pressing B exit it).
Again, not sure if this is normal behaviour on o3DS (it obviously isn't on n3DS) but I thought I'd just post about it in case they're actual issues.
You're using Mode3 version. This is only meant for Mode3 game and in this mode you don't have much memory available so you shouldn't enable the debugger.
The no autoexit is also to let you start your Mode3 games or you wouldn't be able to use NTR with them.

Regular BootNTR Selector will auto exit on success.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good XMas Day! Excuse me I have a little question:

How can I play NTR for online? I tried yesterday at nigth but I can't. Please help me!

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I see, I'm sorry but this plugin was meant to be an example of code usage and I don't support this plugin anymore.
I'm focused on my CTRPF and I don't support any older things as it's simply a waste of time.

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
this used to work on 2.9 but then game freak went and updated pokemon ultra games with patch 1.1 since then this work partly now ive upgraded to 2.11 it dont work at all just crashes my 3ds im on OLD 3DS so its selector mode 3 now it just wont work at all can i get some help on how to make this work again like it did
some of the cheats make my console crash and some of the cheats just dont work any more ie shiny cheat wont work can i get some help

Last edited by APEX PREDATOR,

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this used to work on 2.9 but then game freak went and updated pokemon ultra games with patch 1.1 since then this work partly now ive upgraded to 2.11 it dont work at all just crashes my 3ds im on OLD 3DS so its selector mode 3 now it just wont work at all can i get some help on how to make this work again like it did
some of the cheats make my console crash and some of the cheats just dont work any more ie shiny cheat wont work can i get some help
When the Pokémon games update it tends to break plugins. Wait for a new release.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You're using Mode3 version. This is only meant for Mode3 game and in this mode you don't have much memory available so you shouldn't enable the debugger.
The no autoexit is also to let you start your Mode3 games or you wouldn't be able to use NTR with them.

Regular BootNTR Selector will auto exit on success.
Okay, cool, thanks for the info. Guess it's working as intended then. Good thing I don't have to stick with the o3DS these days.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
im not sure if he is going to update this any more didnt he say he was working on other things now and its had already been updated two times but now it dont work at all any more
Plugins aren't related to this app (it's like asking Microsoft to solve a bug you could have within Steam on Windows, you better ask Valve as it's their app).
Check the plugin's thread and ask the author of it for support.

Last edited by Nanquitas,
Reactions: GilgameshArcher

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nanquitas

So I encountered a user with a strange error whenever they tried starting bootntr selector.

bootntr selector version: 2.11
System type: o3dsxl
Luma3DS version: 9.0.7 (stable)

Error type: generic
Process ID: 43
Process name: menu
Process title ID: 0x0004003000008f02
Address: 0x00236dc8
Error code: 0xd92103fb

We were able to fix the error by installing version 2.10.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0