Homebrew [Release] Bird Whisperer - A Notification Creater

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I could just put, say, Super Mario Bros 3 and it would work?
anything that other apps like svdt/braindump/HANS can use should work. but most things using notifications will likely use this kind of .xml so you should have YouTube downloaded, or any of those titles (MH4U demo and full game, SSB4 demo and full game for all regions are in it by default as well),

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything that other apps like svdt/braindump/HANS can use should work. but most things using notifications will likely use this kind of .xml so you should have YouTube downloaded, or any of those titles (MH4U demo and full game, SSB4 demo and full game for all regions are in it by default as well),

I have the Youtube app anyways. I was just wondering. Couldn't resist those amazing 480p, laggy videos!

D

Deleted User

The YouTube app
Then you should correct that.

not everyone has Cubic Ninja, and system titles don't work.

you don't actually need YouTube (though you should get it just in case), you should have anything listed in the .xml. https://gist.github.com/ihaveamac/2f902a913fbd7352f7f9

this is because on ninjhax 2.x, it will freeze the system if you don't run the program under another game/application.
Then I can use any app that I have?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

not everyone has Cubic Ninja, and system titles don't work.

you don't actually need YouTube (though you should get it just in case), you should have anything listed in the .xml. https://gist.github.com/ihaveamac/2f902a913fbd7352f7f9

this is because on ninjhax 2.x, it will freeze the system if you don't run the program under another game/application.
Then I can use any app that I have?

robot56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Youtube app anyways. I was just wondering. Couldn't resist those amazing 480p, laggy videos!

It would work better if it took advantage of the extra processing power on the New 3DS. The quality on old3DS is to be expected with its hardware limitations.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would work better if it took advantage of the extra processing power on the New 3DS. The quality on old3DS is to be expected with its hardware limitations.
the HTML5 video player in the New 3DS browser is far better than the YouTube app (which I doubt will really get any more updates, aside from the tubehax fix). I think the New 3DS actually has a hardware decoder or something.

D

Deleted User

This should work for all programs
Code:
<targets selectable="true"></targets>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo