Hacking Homebrew [RELEASE] Automatic Tiramisu Installer

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Lately I've seen a lot of people struggle with the sd preparation on the wiiu.hacks.guide guide, so I decided to write this tool that automatically puts all files into places directly on your Wii U, that's right, it works on the Wii U, no need for a PC now.

This is an unofficial tool, no support will be given from Tiramisu's developers.

Web (run this on the Wii U, not your PC or Phone):
http://homebrew.rf.gd/
Source for setup:
https://github.com/Xpl0itU/auto-tiramisu-setup/

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lately I've seen a lot of people struggle with the sd preparation on the wiiu.hacks.guide guide, so I decided to write this tool that automatically puts all files into places directly on your Wii U, that's right, it works on the Wii U, no need for a PC now.

This is an unofficial tool, no support will be given from Tiramisu's developers.

Web (run this on the Wii U, not your PC or Phone):
http://homebrew.rf.gd/
Source for setup:
https://github.com/Xpl0itU/auto-tiramisu-setup/
This is pretty awesome for those that struggle. Me personally I think if people can't follow a guide and copy some files to the sd card they probably shouldn't be allowed anywhere near anything that hacks a console lol especially as the WiiU is by far the easiest to get CFW running on it :rofl2:

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
can you provide a step by step of what this is doo exactly?
if its come with autoboot or not, bloopair and other things
You insert a blank fat32 formatted sd, you go to the page, click on the button, let it run and then keep following the wiiu.hacks.guide guide, as this only skips having to do the sd preparation and the final step of copying the homebrew

meeeow

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just bought two additional Wii Us (one for my niece and nephew), and modding them gets easier and easier seemingly every day. Thanks to you, Xpl0itU, and to all the developers that make a ten year old console constantly better and better!

ADHD1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Formatted a SD card, inserted it in my WiiU.
To the page with the WiiU internet browser.
Let the page do its thing.
Softmodded on first try.

Easy peasy..

Just one question.

WiiU also has normal Wii mode, does the softmod also work for normal Wii mode ??

i have also have some normal Wii games on my seperate HD.

Thx for the info.

Last edited by ADHD1977,
Reactions: Xpl0itU

Rorwig123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave this a shot, but when I clicked on the Setup button, it got a loading screen before going to a black screen that said "curl_easy_perform: code 7 - Couldn't connect to server." I had to restart the console, and now when I go to the website on the Wii U again, it says: "An Error Occurred Parking is currently unavailable. We'll be right back." My internet connection is working fine on this computer, my phone, and Switch. That site loads up fine on my computer as well.

Last edited by Rorwig123,

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I gave this shot, but when I clicked on the Setup button, it got a loading screen before going to a black screen that said "curl_easy_perform: code 7 - Couldn't connect to server." I had to restart the console, and now when I go to the website on the Wii U again, it says: "An Error Occurred Parking is currently unavailable. We'll be right back." My internet connection is working fine on this computer, my phone, and Switch. That site loads up fine on my computer as well.
there are issues with some ISPs for some reason due to the web hosting, if anyone lets to host a single file in their server it would be really helpful

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Is it really that hard to copy all the files on the sd card? I mean, that tool is nice (nothing against his work). But the guide already says in which folder you have to copy some specific files.

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is it really that hard to copy all the files on the sd card? I mean, that tool is nice (nothing against his work). But the guide already says in which folder you have to copy some specific files.
Apparently for some people it's really hard, that's why I made this tool

Reactions: BaamAlex

Rorwig123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really not hard, but I decided to test it out for them since I was already installing Tiramisu. It's not hard to put those files correctly onto the SD card though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1