Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
By the way I hope you uploaded many ticket because otherwise you're quite the hypocrite.
Yes, I bought one big game on release and a several smaller ones just to fill in some gaps. It really annoys me when people ask when is such and such a game going to be available as it is released already, and they haven't contributed a thing, they think they're just entitled to it without helping in the tiniest way. It would be great if it was a rule that you couldn't access anything to do with the database until you had contributed at least one thing. At least until the database was full for all regions.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Golbez194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys why for a long time already game list not updating?

I mean i've got through few months cash updates(or keys on title id) but game list remain same! Newest games are still for months are Ninja smasher and Fire Emblem Echoes.
How to update game list to last one? I saw on youtube much fresher game list than mine,tried to update cashe from free shop options,(this r59) still no new games on list,also tried to update eshop to fresh 3.12 version from 2.20

antiNT

:)
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar

I mean i've got through few months cash updates(or keys on title id) but game list remain same! Newest games are still for months are Ninja smasher and Fire Emblem Echoes.
How to update game list to last one? I saw on youtube much fresher game list than mine,tried to update cashe from free shop options,(this r59) still no new games on list,also tried to update eshop to fresh 3.12 version from 2.20

You need to specify the link to the 3DS titlekeys website in the freeshop settings.

MK8Haxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just wanted to make a suggestion. On the newest version you have the LED turn white at certain points yes? Now I am not sure about other peoples opinions but the LED can cause the motherboard to go haywire. I wanted to suggest you having it optional mainly so you don't have people winning about how you broke there 3dses when they are running 4th party software... Thank you.

sieroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way of removing a title from the sleep mode download queue?

Edit: Eh, just rolled back to an earlier NAND backup. I'm really not comfortable with the idea of broadcasting this kind of thing via Spotpass.

Last edited by sieroi,

kurodax

Trophies
XP
Country

Change to new address of 3ds titlekeys, the old one is long gone. The new one is 3ds titlekeys qq blabla (google it, can't post link here)

Last edited by kurodax,

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So the ban stuff that happened a while ago has nothing to do with using freeshop ? I mean if not sharing any stuff with Nintendo of the things I use , I should be relatively safe even using this ? I erased freeshop a while ago for that reason xd

sieroi

Trophies
XP
Country
So the ban stuff that happened a while ago has nothing to do with using freeshop ? I mean if not sharing any stuff with Nintendo of the things I use , I should be relatively safe even using this ? I erased freeshop a while ago for that reason xd
Nobody knows.

But if you're paranoid, CIAngel's 3dsx build combined with FBI's 3dsx build is probably a better bet. freeShop's sleep mode download feature, in particular, seems to expose a fair bit more information to Nintendo than you ought to be comfortable with.

MK8Haxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes sieroi, just go to homemenu and click on the present. Then click delete.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Xandrid This version has more lag, can you give me a example of when/where it lags? Thanks.

Reactions: sieroi

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Yes sieroi, just go to homemenu and click on the present. Then click delete.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Xandrid This version has more lag, can you give me a example of when/where it lags? Thanks.
Everywhere, after it's finished loading it's starts lagging everywhere

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +1