• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But why not redirecting it to notabug? Not that I see problem with it sticking to GitHub.
OP does not manage the cache, someone else does. It would be up to that person to change where it's hosted, then OP has to change FreeShop to point to the new one, big hassle when there's no actual point in moving it.

Reactions: MiiJack

MarcoSolo23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there something extra I have to do to play out of region games? I tried launching the EUR version of Ever Oasis but my 3DS crashes and says an exception has occurred.

EDIT: Fixed it. Although I had to get a newer version of boot.firm because region emulation was broken on an older version.

Last edited by MarcoSolo23,

Ann0ying

Trophies
XP
Country
Just thought about how awesome would JKSM functionality in FreeShop. So you can backup/restore game save files in one click like downloading dlc/updates work rn.
Not a highly needed feature, just saying.

Reactions: RapdElzo

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just have the most extremely autistically nitpicky improvement suggestion.
I just noticed that the meters for showing the capacity of the SD Card and TWL NAND are very Windowsy, in that they report the maximum capacity and remaining space in kibibytes, but then use the "KB" notation as opposed to the more accurate "KiB" one.

I mean, I know better than to assume that there's something wrong with my card or NAND, and so do most people. But there are a lot of noobs that get tripped up by this.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n3DS, v11.3, a9lh, Luma v7.0.5 (already have one system on b9s with freeShop that works, don't tell me to update to it unless that's the only solution)

Here's my issue: on this system I had the old title keys site URL in freeShop's settings, so I went to change it. Then I hit Refresh Cache, it didn't save my changes to the URL and it's still using the old URL.

Here's what I've done:
-delete the contents of the 3ds/data/freeShop folder
-deleted then reinstalled freeShop, added new URL via QR code scan, hit Refresh Cache, app still didn't load the new games and top screen says "not title keys found" (and 3ds/data/freeShop/keys has nothing in it)
-deleted the freeShop folder from the SD card root, not remembering that that folder belonged to the old version of freeShop before arc13 took over

Any advice?

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
n3DS, v11.3, Luma v7.0.5 (already have one system on b9s with freeShop that works, don't tell me to update to it unless that's the only solution)

Here's my issue: on this system, I had the old title keys site URL in freeShop's settings, so I went to change it. Then I hit Refresh Cache, it didn't save my changes to the URL and it's still using the old URL.

Here's what I've done:
-delete the contents of the 3ds/data/freeShop folder
-deleted then reinstalled freeShop, added new URL via QR code scan, hit Refresh Cache, app still didn't load the new games and top screen says "not title keys found" (and 3ds/data/freeShop/keys has nothing in it)
-deleted the freeShop folder from the SD card root, not remembering that that folder belonged to the old version of freeShop before arc13 took over

Any advice?
You have to delete the old url.
Click on the little bin icon in front of the url.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did. I did that first but that still doesn't change the fact that new URL still doesn't work after a fresh install of freeShop.
When all else fails, try deleting /3ds/data/freeshop on the sd. It will delete cache, settings and enctitlekeys.bin, but it seems to fix issues when nothing else works.
Edit: nvm missed part of your last post
Just curious how are you running freeshop (3dsx or cia install)

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,
Reactions: Quantumcat

keepitoriginal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, so my 3DS XL can get GBA,SNES games off this no problem. My cousins 2DS cant seem to pick them up, i re scanned both QR codes for the title keys and made sure they both are on the same settings but nothing, any idea why ?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Question, so my 3DS XL can get GBA,SNES games off this no problem. My cousins 2DS cant seem to pick them up, i re scanned both QR codes for the title keys and made sure they both are on the same settings but nothing, any idea why ?
SNES doesn't work on the 2DS (it's N3DS only).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up