Release: Application Storage Manager v0.01, use that ur:0 extra space!

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by SuperDan, Oct 26, 2016.

1. SuperDan
    OP

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    Application Storage Manager
    A little app that allows you to move applications from your memory card (ux0:app/) to your internal sorage (ur0:app/) (and vice-versa).

It basically does the following:
    - Copy the files from ux0:/app/<TITLE_ID> to ur0:/app/<TITLE_ID>
    - Modify the app.db to point the bubble at the new location
    - Delete the old files if everything went correctly

As of now it just uses the debug text as a menu because I wanted to have it done relatively quickly, but I'll add a proper GUI when I have the time.

Keep in mind that this hasn't been 100% tested and some apps MIGHT not work when moved to the internal storage. I've only tested it with homebrews and not with games. I take no responsibility for any harm this might do to your console.

How to use
    - Use DPAD UP and DPAD DOWN to change the selected option
    - Use X to select/confirm
    - Use O to go back/cancel
    The confirm button will be binded to X even if your console uses the O-to-confirm bindings because I had some problems while trying to check the actual system confirm button. I'll make it work as intented once I fix it.

Permissions
    It's an unsafe homebrew because it needs access to the whole filesystem (ux0:app/, ur0:app/, ur0:shell/db/). The source is also linked below, so you may build from source if you want.

2016-10-25-194936.jpg

Source code: https://bitbucket.org/Lupo511/appstoragemanager

Latest Release (v 0.01): https://bitbucket.org/Lupo511/appstoragemanager/downloads/Version 0.01.zip

found this on wololo.. all credits to them they say...

VITA 1000 Has 2.5 gigs u can use

VITA Slim 1.5 gigs u can use

Last edited by SuperDan, Oct 26, 2016
    Arithmatics and ldeveraux like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice