• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the duplication cheat from slot 1 to slot 2 is a thing, could that be expanded to duplicate slot 1 to the rest of the inventory slots?

Or were there issues with that so it only goes to slot 2?
How about R+X to copy to all slots if its slot is empty?

Reactions: Antisocial

Lúcio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to make it so you can edit Nook Housing inventory? Trying to get a certain roof but it just won't pop up. Thanks in advance!

rroc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cant seem to get this to work.. I put all the files in the correct places. I have the plugin folder in the root of my sd card and i open up NTR and select 3.4 . I Go to the title screen of animal crossing and i hit select, nothing. I Go into a house and hit select, nothing. nothing seems to work. Help

Last edited by rroc05,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant seem to get this to work.. I put all the files in the correct places. I have the plugin folder in the root of my sd card and i open up NTR and select 3.4 . I Go to the title screen of animal crossing and i hit select, nothing. I Go into a house and hit select, nothing. nothing seems to work. Help
Do you see a green flash when you boot New Leaf after booting NTR?

rroc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i downloaded acnl from the eshop, so its not a cart. But yes it is on the Welcome Amiibo Update. So is there anything i could do or i just cant use it?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i downloaded acnl from the eshop, so its not a cart. But yes it is on the Welcome Amiibo Update. So is there anything i could do or i just cant use it?
The only version of NL to download from the eShop now is the digital version of the Welcome amiibo cart, which still does not work. You'll need to download the regular version of NL with freeShop or from that iso site in order to successfully use the cheats.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does your game icon look like this?
tumblr_static_91ewgfltns4kgsww8s4gsos8s.png

Lernos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Would it be possible to make it so you can edit Nook Housing inventory? Trying to get a certain roof but it just won't pop up. Thanks in advance!
It seems that it would be easier for you to edit your save with the (duh) ACNL save editor, where you can not only change Nook's inventory, but even simpler, switch your house's construction elements right on spot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh