• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the goldset cheat isnt working. I have text2item on, and all of the commands work, except for goldset.
oh, and does anyone know how the npc mod works?

Last edited by drenal,

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i shouldnt have said fatal, i just meant i have to restart when it happens. it gives a stock "an error has occured call nintendo or whatever to do a thing" error after like two frames of the train loading thingy.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i shouldnt have said fatal, i just meant i have to restart when it happens. it gives a stock "an error has occured call nintendo or whatever to do a thing" error after like two frames of the train loading thingy.
worst terminology ever lol

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You get a power-off error everytime?
yeah. i think i installed the prepatched version. i have a cartdridge with the original though so if i cant fix it ill do that, but i hope i can fix it becuase the cartridge is somewhere else so i would have to wait until late sunday

pakoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi does anyone else has a problem with their mailbox not opening? Like the only the code I use are the text2cheat code and the infinite bell and for the past few days, my mailbox isn't opening

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi does anyone else has a problem with their mailbox not opening? Like the only the code I use are the text2cheat code and the infinite bell and for the past few days, my mailbox isn't opening
1: what do you mean by not opening? crash? or what?
2: no thats never happened to me before

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
im having problems with the latest firmware update. instantly crashes when i open the game. it will show the green flash and when the 3ds animation goes away it says an error has occurred... the usual system crash screen
PM me, multiple users have had that problem and theres been different fixes.

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having problems with the latest firmware update. instantly crashes when i open the game. it will show the green flash and when the 3ds animation goes away it says an error has occurred... the usual system crash screen
that happened to me too. go into the folder for the plugin on your SD card. make sure there is only the plugin that you downloaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth: