Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GovanifY personal database.......ain't my web designs skills beautiful?

So, today I decided to do another leak. I actually did my own tools for this, but apparently peoples still prefer semi privately leaked work, always better than the work of a stealer and liar right?
For all drama explainations, about who are really some guys you can find this here

Tutorial: check his site for tutorial and F.A.Q

Gateway 3DS payload exploit code - enjoy! http://pastebin.com/KMws5vMP

link : You know where to look ;) Govainfy has a website and a twitter you know

GOVANIFY DRAMA WITH THESE PEOPLE ST4RK, RELYS,ETC DRAMA T_T

st4rk

nah
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Lately, guys like st4rk, roxas75, etc... were being showoff by showing they had DevMenu installed their 3ds and claiming it at their own work.
As you surely already understood, IT IS NOT. They all lied to you just for getting known and having some temporary glory.
Same for the latest games decryption, someone gave to them the keyX.

HAHHAHAHAHA, how funny is that ? Roxas75

Reactions: Idaho

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Part of me can't help the irony that the release that has the potential to kill the current incarnation of the 3DS scene comes out on the Day of the Dead. Don't worry about the scene staying dead, though; it'll be reborn like a phoenix.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Doubt it. Limited to 4.5 with what's been released, so flashcarts still have the edge. Handy for homebrew installs though. :P
Well it says this " This allows a lot of things, such as piracy(you can convert CCI(3ds roms) to CIA(Home menu apps)using 3dsguy's makerom software.) and home menu homebrews."
HAHHAHAHAHA, how funny is that ? Roxas75
If you had something you should have do something about it or maybe conceal it as you see now what happened ^_^

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah you can install retail games, but only ones that'll run on a 4.5 firmware. Hence, flashcarts still have an advantage because they're updatable.

st4rk

nah
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Well it says this " This allows a lot of things, such as piracy(you can convert CCI(3ds roms) to CIA(Home menu apps)using 3dsguy's makerom software.) and home menu homebrews."

If you had something you should have do something about it or maybe conceal it as you see now what happened ^_^

It's not my :P, i was laugh with him say.

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, let's say something. Let's start on talikng about how coerent you are, mentioning the fact that you started infecting other's pc to get files, and now you publish a cfw that's not even yours.
Then, what do you know about me? If you really are this much secure about me you probably have part of my works, and that's still stealing.
From the far beginning of my experience of this 3ds shit, like an year ago now, i never used other's work and claimed it was mine, never.
I reversed everything, like it was supposed to do. ANd in the last two months i had enough knowledge to do what i showed off.
Everything i have is my work, even though that there are so many leaks right now of quite everything, you sure have all of them.
The only thing it was suggested to me was the KeyX, since i just reversed GW 1.0.
I really wonder what this your "cfw" consist off. If you have some of you work that you wanna release, i have no problems.
But nothing of this is yours, nothing of the info you have are real, and just insult others is ridiculous.
I worked hard and for passion for this, and i have many reasons becouse i haven't released anything yet.
And, your package contains copyrighted material, just to say.
I don't need proofs for my work. I actually have everything i need, so that's ok.
As for piracy, enjoy guys, since you'll not have online, 60% of games are based on 5.0> firmware, and there isn't a real good way to convert them to cia. Have fun.
And you GovanifY, you are really ridiculous.

loco365

Trophies
XP
UDlmEkT.jpg

st4rk

nah
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
On that "3ds drama" page he's claiming to have a copy of your CFW and that it's reversed from this leaked one?

No, i did everything based on GW 1.0, do you wanna a video ? everything work with two files:

MsetForBoss.dat -> My Custom Payload + GW Payload 1, and st4rkhax(Gw Payload 2 + Gw Payload 3 + ???????)

(:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...