• Likes 43

tiliarou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Update 3.2.2 released!

Changes
  • Added: New themes - "Rose", "Ocean", "Pepper", "Olive", "Jungle" and "Serenity".
  • Updated: Overhaul design of the "Themes" screen.
  • Improved: Quality of "Buy me coffee" image.
  • Updated: Localization portal is available after a short break.

Source code | Download | Support development

I just updated French translation on Onesky :)

Reactions: Menos

Sperry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the switch into RCM mode and connect my phone, but the phone doesn't prompt to open Rekado.

I'm using a Motorola X4 with Android 9.0.
According to the USB OTG Checker app, it supports OTG.
I'm using a USB Type-C to Type-C cable, USB3.1, which states it has OTG support.
I've seen people discuss "one-way OTG support" although I don't see any documentation about that.

Any suggestions?

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I get the switch into RCM mode and connect my phone, but the phone doesn't prompt to open Rekado.

I'm using a Motorola X4 with Android 9.0.
According to the USB OTG Checker app, it supports OTG.
I'm using a USB Type-C to Type-C cable, USB3.1, which states it has OTG support.
I've seen people discuss "one-way OTG support" although I don't see any documentation about that.

Any suggestions?
Do you have any other adapter or cable you could try? Perhaps try your current adapter/cable with a friends phone to isolate the problem?

Sperry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have any other adapter or cable you could try? Perhaps try your current adapter/cable with a friends phone to isolate the problem?

Thanks for the reply/advice. Since the answer is no, I ordered a new adapter today. I will let you guys know if it works out when it arrives.

Last edited by Sperry,

frosty5689

Trophies
XP
Country
I have been successful with a USB Type-C to Type-C cable on my OnePlus 7. I don't even need to enable OTG since its not OTG anymore with the new Type-C spec, it supposedly auto detects and negotiates which is host.

Reactions: Akorax

Sperry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update on my situation: Rekado is working with my type-C to type-A cable, with a type-A to type-C converter.

frosty5689, your situation sounds identical to mine, so I would suggest you try that. It seems that straight type-C to type-C cables will not work. You need an OTG adapter (as far as I can tell).

MusicallyInspired

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using the same USB-C and OTG adapter I've always been using with my Galaxy S5, I tried Rekado with my new Galaxy Note 4 and it doesn't work, failing at delivering payload at "offset 65536." Oh well.

Menos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Update 3.3.2 released!

Note
I have started planning backlog for the next big update (4.0 probably), so if you have any ideas or features you want to see in Rekado - let me know. Currently, I am planning to refactor code, which is used to work with payloads (optimize it's loading, add versioning) and update the database used for the serial checker.

Changes
  • Updated: Fusee Primary (Atmosphere) to 0.10.2.

Source code | Download | Support development

Reactions: Akorax

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have used Rekado for a while now and I like how it feels and functions. If it were to be one thing then just having a function to download the latest payloads from github directly (atmosphere/hekate) would be a great addition. Thanks for maintaining the program this far. :)

Edit: To clarify. At the current state I see you release a updated version of the program sometimes just to update the payload. Having that as a function in the program would remove the need to redownload the program whenever atmosphere recieves an update.

Last edited by Akorax,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night